Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #96!

[DE]Rebecca

I find it funny how everyone here is asking about plains, and I'm just like can we please get a Volt re-rework, Trinity to be put on an equal playing field, the constant complaints about limbo fixed and Smarter Targeting for sentinel AI in regards to there weapons?

Edit: Also I've heard quite a few things about Mutalist Quanta supposedly being weaker after it's "buff" in U19, something that should probably be looked at.

Edited by (PS4)purpleskullgamin
Adding Mutalist Quanta

I'm super excited!

My question I think is pretty simple. Since my mother tongue is Arabic and I have met many others that speak the same language, I am wondering.. Will we ever see support for Arabic letters? And maybe other languages too?

Hello, I have a question about riven mods.  So I have been seeing a lot of people lately comment on you need to get a negative stat to insure the highest stat on your positive stats.  To me this only seems like 1 of the so many assumed rumors that we have had over the years.  Remember no running in survivals as it makes your life support drain quicker.  So my question to you, is are Riven mod stats independent of each other or is it true that 1 stat does influence another?

Hello, I'm just wondering if we will ever have the ability to link our cosmetic builds to our mod builds.  As with old Arcane helmets, and Arcane Enhancements, every though its the same frame, certain builds benefit more from one another while another build using a different arcane.  It can be annoying to have to regularly switch on and off your Arcane Aura helmet, or your energize for your grace. 

As a person who plays both on PS4 and PC, 7000 hours across the 2(yes I play way too much Warframe), I was wondering if there was any plans on adjusting the way invasions work on console.  Our basic issue is not enough people run them, PC invasions usually end in 24 hours, while console(or at least ps4, can't speak for xbox) can sit there for 4 or 5 days.  Maybe adding a auto timer that ended them after 48 hours would help those who actually do them.  Infested invasions doesn't seem to be a problem, just the grineer vs corpus

Hello, I had a question about rare chests.  So we do a Corpus mission, find a rare chest, you get fieldron, Grineer mission you get Detonite Injector, void mission you get a forma, you do a infested mission.... you get whatever the original tileset would give?  The infestation affects both flesh and machines, so why doesn't the infestation change the resource into mutagen mass?

Lets talk about reactant, I understand why you added this, it helps detour AFKers, but can we at least make it so that either vacuum picks them up or they are drawn to any Warframe that has a relic within 5 meters.  I say this because its so frustration with you are trying to do a relic mission and I have to try to run over that 1 reactant 5 times before I actually pick it up.  Can't be sure if its lag or if I just missed it.  If it is drawn to us then I wouldn't have to worry about it because if its lag, then I will know I went close enough that I only have to give it a few seconds and it will pop up

Void Trace overflow.  Can we please have a over flow added to our Void Traces.  Basically if your limit is 500 void traces, you have 92 going in, and get a total of 602 in the mission, when you extract you would have 694 in your inventory.  Yes your cap is 500, so if you went down to your relic system, you'd see in red, 694/500, you would either have to use your extra void traces then, or lose them the second you left your ship, dojo, relay. mission, closed the game, didn't matter, they would be gone.  BUT at least this way you don't have to be like, time to leave, I'm capped on traces, you can keep going, keep having fun and still use ALL the traces you get in the mission.  You just got to use the extras right away :)

So as well all know, Prime Access/Accessories as been DEs "Bread and Butter", have you guys ever considered ever considered breaking up the Prime Accessories?  I know there has been a few posts about this, and I'm in complete agreement with it.  I love Warframe, I way too many hours in it, I would love to support the game but I can't justify spending $79.99(Canadian), on the Accessories bundle just to support you guys.  I'm not buying prime access, I like to farm my stuff, I don't need platinum, I'm actually at the point where even if I never trade another thing, I will never need to buy platinum.  I buy the 30 day boosters from the market, so the 90 day boosters are no good to me.  So its 80 dollars for 2 accessories.  I can't justify that, as well I'm sure a lot of other people can't either.  Have you ever considered selling just the Accessories, NO PLATINUM, on top of what you currently sell?

Spawn rates?  This has been asked for a long time, but what about giving us the option of changing the spawn rate of enemies.  As we know, more players in the squad, more enemies spawn.  This is very harmful for any solo player trying to farm resources.  Have you guys considered giving the host the option to set the enemy spawn, basically if a solo player goes to go into a mission, he can set his spawn rate at 1, 2, 3, 4 players, and even though his alone, the game will spawn enemies based on his setting.  This of course would only be able to be increased, so if 3 players go into a mission, then it can only be set for 3, 4..

Have you ever considered making a New Game Plus for Warframe.  So basically for someone like me, any other start chart planets, Lith and even Meso fissures are just plan boring as hell.  Was running a few vaulted Lith relics with some new clan members the other day, and after awhile I was just, already I got to get of Warframe, I was that bored.  So why not have a New Game Plus for Warframe, basically, after you complete your entire star chart, all your quest, and maxed out all the normal star chart frames, a more difficult star chart is born.  Earth starts at level 40 or 50, same with Lith, there would be a option to switch to the normal one of course, but it would be something to make the low level stuff more enjoyable as it wouldn't be low level anymore.  You could also make it so you get slightly better rewards, would be good motivation to do everything then.  No taxis allowed

Survival Extraction, so this has been brought up a number of times, extracting on survivals.  We need the option added that if people run to extraction, and other people want to go, instead of forcing everyone to extract, it would pop up the same as it does for deference and interceptions, extract or battle on.  That way, if 1 person wants to leave, he can go to extraction, 30 second time start, at the end of the 30 seconds, the little 15 second battle on leave come up, that person can leave, and anyone who wants to stay can stay.  Works for everyone.  Is that something ye guys would ever consider adding?

• Like 1

Have you guys ever considered giving us the option to forma only 1 config?  Basically, forma would work exactly like it does right now expect we would also have the option to make it only affect the current config instead of all 3.  This would help out with so many builds I want to do but can't as they don't work out with 2 of the other builds I have with that frame/weapon. 

Hello, so one of the bigger scams people do on PS4(don't know about other systems) is dual for plat.  I personally have no problem with this but the big issue is people not playing when they get defeated.  Have you ever considered adding a trading post sort of thing to the dual rooms?  Basically both players would walk up to this console, enter in the number of plat, and rounds and the plat would be removed from both players inventory and award to the winning.  Leaving the dojo or game would be considered defeat that would keep people from bailing when they are losing and help people from getting scammed.

First of, a year ago, Steve said no open world Warframe, then out of no where, PoE..... not even the hint was such a amazing reveal.  Great job.  Now for the question.  Do you guys realize how big of a step you just made?  You know we are going to want to run around Earth, Saturn, Pluto, open world style right?  We are a very demanding bunch after all. 

On 7/26/2017 at 1:18 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream96_1080p.jpg
WE’RE BACK! 

Join us this Friday, July 28th for Devstream #96 – our first appearance since TennoCon 2017!   

Who:  Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Geoff and Scott! 

What:  The last time you saw us was at TennoCon 2017 where we surprised you all with the Plains of Eidolon announcement! Devstream #96 is going to dive into more detail about what you saw in the gameplay demo and revisit Cetus and the Plains. 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as an Oberon Prime Access! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, July 28th at 2 p.m ET!  

If you have questions about the Plains of Eidolon, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on July 28th!  We are also interested in what your reaction was to the reveals! 

I've just completed watching every Dev stream until I started the game in January, and I'm curious to know what we can expect in addition to plains of eidolon. You've had so many great ideas over the years but many of them seem to have died at the hands of war within and now POE.  When will focus be reworked? What is the next frame rework outside of hydroid? Kingpin system, syndicate assassinations? Replay button for MR practice tests? 

Also importantly, now that clans are hosted like relays can the simulacrum room move to the dojos? Keep the key with simaris, but make the usage easier.

Lastly you were very adamant that the trading system not be exactly how it turned out to be when you first started on it. Why can't we add a shop to Maroo's Bazaar so that we can garner interest in our gear without sacrificing our time to actually play the game. Standing around waiting for someone to troll me rather than being in mission is painful.

Anyway we will be able to sell excess resources for credits, or gift them to friends? Perhaps exchange 1 resource for another maybe at a 10 to 1 exchange rate within rarity types, 10 rare to get 1 other rare.

Edited by (PS4)bigkeith24

1 hour ago, Master1398 said:

Got some questions for you:

1. Droptables: As it is right now, enemy resource drops are based on the planet you play on. This worked quite well for Warframes early years but as new content has been added you introduced some new resources as well and/or increased the cost of rare resources (looking at you hema). And on top of that some resource drops don't make much sense anymore (for example: Neural Sensors, a in-lore Grineer resource drops from Alad V). To keep it short: Would you consider binding resource drops to the enemy itself? Drops and Chances could be inherited by Planet(if you really want some resources to be planet-only)>Faction>Damage Type(s)>Specific Enemy Unit and possibly other modifiers like; If this Corrupted Bombard is an Eximus Unit, he has a slightly raised chance of dropping Orokin cells.

Why not make planet resources drop from crates and environment and faction resources from enemies. For instance infested on a corpus set drop mutagen and plastids but there are still polymer and circuit crates.

Maybe for the love of God make a nitain drop, and kuva from the kuva fortress.

Edited by (PS4)bigkeith24

With our current modding system, the mods work, top left to right, bottom left to right.  Any plans on instead giving us the option to link which elements we want to match or not match any at all?  This would not only help with forma'ing for mods like cyro rounds, but also give status weapons a bit of a buff.  I'm a huge status fan but they can't really keep up with crit weapons.

Lots of stuff has been mentioned and even given dates approx as to when they will be released. I recall Steve saying around 5 months ago the king ping system should be released around April. Since the reveal of destiny 2, DE seems to have dropped everything and started the new open world. I can imagine POE will be released when destiny 2 is released but any firm dates to all the other stuff mentioned over the years. EG

Armour Scaling

King Ping System

Shield Gating

Damage 3.0 etc

Any chance of a mechanic attachment of some sort we need to craft so we can apply to our pets for example for vacuum? 

Pet commands?

Exilus mod slot?

As a regular raider as thats pretty much all I am interested, can we please have the arcanes looked at. There are a great deal of junk and worthless rewards given that are neither useful or sell able. Warmth, ice, awakening, resistence, healing etc have no place in anyone's set up. 

What are the benefits in terms of rewards in the new open world area? Will we see this linked tied to focus with our operators becoming more warrior like? 

When shall we have our dojo as the mother ship to travel the galaxy with our lisets as our fighters?

Are dark sectors going to be pvp only or will we have pve sectors in that we take on various factions who are constantly trying to invade us? Maybe this could mean our dojo/mothership playing an integral part of defending our area? Why cant we take over planets so to speak to bring peace to the galaxy rather than us doing a simple mission and rince and repeating all the time? The longer we control an area maybe we are attacked more often or different units introduce to increase the level against us so its constantly refreshing and dynamic what is happening. 

Focus rework? Will this be reworked in terms of other mmo so its a tree skill base system or just going to look at the current items we have and tweak? I'd like to be able to add some utility to our focus, eg rather than have mods like natural talent in our warframe builds why not have those kind of things in our schools? As the operator becomes warrior like i would assume speed, agiilty, strength etc would play a part in their development and skill sets. 

Cheers 

Grofit 

I remember seeing that during tennocon you guys showed some operator armor or something. will that be something exclusively usable for the plains or will it be usable throughout warframe for example if people are crazy enough to try and do an LOR with them?

I absolutely loved the PoE reveal.  I've been waiting for this sort of thing for about two years.

Six questions:

1) What sorts of missions/activities will players be able to do in Plains of Eidolon? Will they be exactly the same, similar to, or different than tileset missions?

2) Will there be any new Grineer bosses in PoE?

3) Will New Loka or Steel Meridian have any role in PoE, considering that they are about repopulating Earth and protecting colonies, respectively?

4) Any plans to fold in new content (e.g., Kingpin and Syndicate Assassinations) into future landscapes?

5) With Iron Wake and now PoE, would you consider putting TWW's Mountain Pass and Glast Gambit's Mycona Colony back in the game as public spaces similar to Iron Wake?

6) Slightly random, but I really liked the Red Veil fanatics. Could they replace Red Veil's syndicate allies/death squad? And/or can we get them as specters?

Edited by Arktourus