[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #96!

With our current modding system, the mods work, top left to right, bottom left to right.  Any plans on instead giving us the option to link which elements we want to match or not match any at all?  This would not only help with forma'ing for mods like cyro rounds, but also give status weapons a bit of a buff.  I'm a huge status fan but they can't really keep up with crit weapons.

• Upvote 1

Lots of stuff has been mentioned and even given dates approx as to when they will be released. I recall Steve saying around 5 months ago the king ping system should be released around April. Since the reveal of destiny 2, DE seems to have dropped everything and started the new open world. I can imagine POE will be released when destiny 2 is released but any firm dates to all the other stuff mentioned over the years. EG

Armour Scaling

King Ping System

Shield Gating

Damage 3.0 etc

Any chance of a mechanic attachment of some sort we need to craft so we can apply to our pets for example for vacuum? 

Pet commands?

Exilus mod slot?

As a regular raider as thats pretty much all I am interested, can we please have the arcanes looked at. There are a great deal of junk and worthless rewards given that are neither useful or sell able. Warmth, ice, awakening, resistence, healing etc have no place in anyone's set up. 

What are the benefits in terms of rewards in the new open world area? Will we see this linked tied to focus with our operators becoming more warrior like? 

When shall we have our dojo as the mother ship to travel the galaxy with our lisets as our fighters?

Are dark sectors going to be pvp only or will we have pve sectors in that we take on various factions who are constantly trying to invade us? Maybe this could mean our dojo/mothership playing an integral part of defending our area? Why cant we take over planets so to speak to bring peace to the galaxy rather than us doing a simple mission and rince and repeating all the time? The longer we control an area maybe we are attacked more often or different units introduce to increase the level against us so its constantly refreshing and dynamic what is happening. 

Focus rework? Will this be reworked in terms of other mmo so its a tree skill base system or just going to look at the current items we have and tweak? I'd like to be able to add some utility to our focus, eg rather than have mods like natural talent in our warframe builds why not have those kind of things in our schools? As the operator becomes warrior like i would assume speed, agiilty, strength etc would play a part in their development and skill sets. 

Cheers 

Grofit 

I remember seeing that during tennocon you guys showed some operator armor or something. will that be something exclusively usable for the plains or will it be usable throughout warframe for example if people are crazy enough to try and do an LOR with them?

I absolutely loved the PoE reveal.  I've been waiting for this sort of thing for about two years.

Six questions:

1) What sorts of missions/activities will players be able to do in Plains of Eidolon? Will they be exactly the same, similar to, or different than tileset missions?

2) Will there be any new Grineer bosses in PoE?

3) Will New Loka or Steel Meridian have any role in PoE, considering that they are about repopulating Earth and protecting colonies, respectively?

4) Any plans to fold in new content (e.g., Kingpin and Syndicate Assassinations) into future landscapes?

5) With Iron Wake and now PoE, would you consider putting TWW's Mountain Pass and Glast Gambit's Mycona Colony back in the game as public spaces similar to Iron Wake?

6) Slightly random, but I really liked the Red Veil fanatics. Could they replace Red Veil's syndicate allies/death squad? And/or can we get them as specters?

Edited by Arktourus
  • Upvote 3

Can we get away to gift from Baro?  Hook some clan mate up or send to a new player, some of the cosmetics he sells are pretty nice but some just are not far enough along to worry about cosmetics yet.  Be nice to be able to help some people out.

Initial Reaction: Excited

Current Reaction: Wary (lol)

Questions PoE

1) Would the overland Archwing mechanic be more like Titania (and therefore more like OLD Archwing) or would it be locked into the new Archwing mechanic which some of us simply cannot use due to its motion sickness inducing qualities. (The option not to use experimental does not remove this motion sickness effect BTW)

If it is locked into the new "experimental" Archwing mechanic this would in effect, lock many of us out of a great many things as it does already (events, relay TACs etc) Please consider giving us back the OLD Archwing controls. (The proper old controls, not the new one with movement removed, which is basically what we have now with experimental unticked. Whoever claimed that is "old" Archwing, didn't play old Archwing. You could spin. You had speed. You didn't vomit. That was old Archwing.)

2) Will PoE be truly open world, wherein anyone can troll you or can you choose to wander in a squad or solo without being bombarded by team killjoy down the road. I would hate to see Warframe turn into a giant space runescape or something.. just full of farmers and trolls ruining everyone elses game. I hope there will be various options in how players can approach playing and exploring it.

Questions General

1) Could the Void be put to use again and drop *gasp* Void traces please? It's just sitting there making me sad without a purpose anymore. My heart hurts... *insert sigh here*

2) Could we stop locking Captura backgrounds in Syndicates or at least drop their syndicate cost. Not everyone trades for plats, some of us trade purely with friends and 100k a pop for basically a scene when people also need mods/relics/weapons is a bit rich if they are a lower MR that takes forever to make 100k back.

3) Keep conclave in conclave. Build a wall and leave it there. (a request, not a question)

Edited by Zanchak
Spaces between werds r gud

Can the Burston Prime get buffed? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top?

• Upvote 1