Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Resistence

JARVII

Hola quería comentar el problema con el mod recién reintroducido  [Toxic Resistance].

Tras averiguar que el mod no es intercambiable, escribí al soporte para saber el motivo, ya que hoy en día no tiene el sentido de ser un mod inédito.

Mi sorpresa fue la respuesta: Vayase a la wiki y vea ese mod.

Pero mi duda sigue estando activa, ya sabemos que fue un mod inédito, pero tras la reintrodución del mismo perdió esta caracteristica (inédito).

Le vuelvo a preguntar que porque no se puede intercambiar, porque sigo sin entender un mod que lo sueltan los nuevos "NOX" porque no se puede intercambiar.

Que peculiaridad tiene todavía este mod para no equipararse a cualquier otro mod de aura.

Simplemente pudiera ser, que como no fue intercambiable, se quedó asi por defecto al reintroducirlo, pero debería ya de poder serlo.

¿Alguien puede darme más información al respecto sobre porque este mod después de haberlo reintroducirlo sigue sin ser intercambiable?.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello, I wanted to comment on the problem with the newly reintroduced mod [Toxic Resistance].

After finding out that the mod is not interchangeable, I wrote to the support to know the reason, since nowadays it does not have the sense of being an unpublished mod.

My surprise was the answer: Go to the wiki and see that mod.

But my doubt is still active, we know that was an unpublished mod, but after the reintroduction of it lost this characteristic (unpublished).

I ask again that because it can not be exchanged, because I still do not understand a mod that is released by the new "NOX" because it can not be exchanged.

What a peculiarity this mod still has in order not to be equivalent to any other aura mod.

It could simply be, since it was not interchangeable, it remained this way by default when reintroducing it, but it should already be.

Can anyone give me more information about this because this mod after having reintroduced it is still not interchangeable ?.