The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Themed TennoGen - Round 10 Deadline!

11 hours ago, (PS4)LbCanine said:

I don't know if there is another thread or something for this question, but how do you download the tool on a mac? I've tried but it won't let me and it doesn't tell me why. I really really want to participate in this because Halloween is my all time favorite and I have an idea for Valkyr, but if I can't use the tool do I just draw a picture and submit it somewhere else?

You need to have Warframe in your Steam Library to be able to download the tool. Some Mac users have found a workaround here: 

23 minutes ago, PrinceDamien said:

Harrow needs a Plague Doctor inspired helmet. I will not accept anything else.

Make it so.

That's already a thing for limbo at the least:

fbqi0SF.png

I dunno if they'll add one to harrow if it's sort of already done.

Edited by Arceus255
did a stuped

22 minutes ago, Arceus255 said:

That's already a thing for limbo at the least:

Hide contents

fbqi0SF.png

I dunno if they'll add one to harrow if it's sort of already done.

Aw, boo. Limbo isn't even a doctor. =/

Guess I missed out on that one.

Or is it still unofficial, meaning it might not be put ingame? In that case I'd say Harrow is more suited for it.

10 minutes ago, Yatus said:

This is a concept of Izanagi's second helmet. How is it?

-snip-

I don't think that'd get accepted. It's too obviously a face. Try making it more abstract, moving some features?

I suggest giving it only the suggestion of facial features, nothing too on-the-nose (heh).

Edited by Archeyef
removed image from quote for spacing

7 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

I don't think that'd get accepted. It's too obviously a face. Try making it more abstract, moving some features?

I suggest giving it only the suggestion of facial features, nothing too on-the-nose (heh).

Yeah i was thinking of reducing that when making the sculpt.

I have an idea for a frankenstein themed Equinox Helmet/Skin. I'll try to see if I can finish drawing them up and post the illustrations here. If a Tennogen creator sees them and wants to use them then fine. Honestly I don't care if I get any money (granted I wouldn't complain if I was either paid or given the item for free) out of it as long as: A) The skin/helmet makes it and B) I am given credit for the concept.

EDIT: On second thought the idea I have is more Hellraiser themed then frankenstein's monster themed.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK
The theme is different.

10 hours ago, PrinceDamien said:

Harrow needs a Plague Doctor inspired helmet. I will not accept anything else.

Make it so.

They haven't released the Harrow Model for Tennogen Creators to use yet, so unless it comes out within the next week I don't see Tennogen creators being able to create Harrow helmets/skins for this event.

Personally I think August 31st is a bit too soon, but I'm not a Tennogen Creator so who knows.

10 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

You need to have Warframe in your Steam Library to be able to download the tool. Some Mac users have found a workaround here: 

I did exactly what these guys did in the other forum: had a friend log into my account and download warframe on their pc. Did both the 'stop halfway' and the full download. Does not show up in my library even showing that I ever downloaded it. What can I do?

For a bit of inspiration or something to think about.

So what makes something "scary looking"? Something human but twisted, is usually a good answer. Weird/missing/distorted facial features weighs heavily in. So, if you can't give humanistic features, than what can you do? Give skin a "fleshy look", then distort it. Boils/postules, oozing/melting Example, rotten, or just a massive layer of skin Example (try to remove as much "armor" as possible). Faceless helms or empty ones can look horrifying. Maybe a "mask over the face" effect? Example one Example two . I think anything that digs into the subconscious about distorted human features that shouldn't exist or that touches on a personal experience will give the most nightmares.

Thought while typing this up, you can also go the route of animal inspired helmets, for horror: Example  Example 2

So, go out and make something horrifying!

Edited by TGKazein

I've always wanted someone to do some type of Grim reaper theme with nekros while also making a skin that put on the polearm melees like the lesion that resembles a scythe. A long scythe though, not those short scythes we currently have in the game. I hope someone out there sees this and attempts it. Instant buy I also saw a creator who had a like a death angel Syandana on steam a few months ago though I forget who it was exactly. I'm sure some of you may have seen it though.

Edited by (XB1)Slimm qp ReapeR

14 hours ago, GringoGaming said:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma  Go upvote this on steam workshop its dope. Need more nidus stuff and this is creepy soooo... 

Find it here to upvote: Steam Workshop Page

There's a problem with it's animation.

It looks lewd to say the least. Also upvotes mean little to nothing.

Edited by -Temp0-

16 minutes ago, CiscoAtTheDisco said:

What about a Grim Reaper Scythe skin? with a super big model like the zenistar feature :P

DE has already stated that they will only be accepting skins/helmets for this round, so sadly we probably won't be getting any new scythe skins for this event unless DE makes it themselves.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK