Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Themed TennoGen - Round 10 Deadline!

say I was thinking with chains-of-harrow quest is basically a "hunted house" quest why not spice up the Halloween event by changing the alert just a bit like it starts on earth then you go in a  Orokin portal witch you have to deal with those shadow things from chains of harrow quest and the boss will be something different from the puking head juggernaut.

It takes more than a month for a lot of the best creators on here to make their skins. Time isn't an unlimited resource for these people. On top of that, some of them need feedback on their designs and considering you only ever give feedback after rejecting their work it takes a few rounds for them to be accepted.

I don't think this idea is going to work out as well as you want it to, not with the way you currently do things.

P.S. Bats can be terrifying and creepy in the right context. There's a reason folklore depicts vampires turning into bats and why demon, dragon, and gargoyle wings are modeled after them.

Edited by Kyotra

1 minute ago, TheWhitterMatter said:

Yatus you do such good work already. This could be very awesome. Btw I want that sexy Syandana I saw on the steam forums with the spikes or horns. 

He is going 2 change flash helmet in to some difrent desain... and yea he do amazing work.

On 7/26/2017 at 1:11 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

For TennoGen Round 10, we will be accepting only Warframe Skins and Alt helmets that highlight the dark, visceral parts of the Warframe universe, all to be released with our Halloween promotion in October this year. To have your creation be considered for this special Halloween round, you will need to submit it to the Steam Workshop by August 31!

So, what does this mean for items submitted to the Steam Workshop in the month before this announcement (like the Oberon Deity Helmet), or those that were already in progress prior to it and released shortly after (like the Tonaca Syandana)? Are they going to be pushed out of the running until Round 11 in December/January, or will the month delay on the announcement be considered for their particular cases?
(In the future, I earnestly recommend making this announcement prior to the end of the previous round to avoid this issue.)

Also, does this mean no weapon skins or Syandanas at all this round? Or that the "creepy" requirement only applies to Warframe skins and helmets?