Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0 + 21.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Come on. Can we please get Quick Thinking fixed? It has been staggering brutally since U21 and if this is a feature, it renders the mod absolutely useless. 

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to point out the specific change in QT's behavior that you're pointing out here.  Your message is being lumped in with the "QT shouldn't stagger at all" and "QT is garbage I won't use it until I can facetank with it" crowds; as long as they are muddled together, any legitimate claims of QT being bugged will  be drowned out in the noise.  

Furthermore, I have been testing the mod since this matter came to my attention and it is mostly functional, with rare stagger-locks when I make the mistake of face-planting in front of a squad of Corpus Techs, for example.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Jat Kusar - Overwhelm hostiles with this jet-powered sickle and razor-chain weapon. Charged strikes ignite an explosive blast at range.

The winning Melee entry from ‘The Best Defense’ contest is here! Concepted and submitted by fellow Tenno SilverBones, this Grineer inspired Plasma Kusurigama is the embodiment of murderous, Grineer ingenuity.

I so want this.  Gonna get it too.  :D

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Forma count can now be seen on weapons and Warframes in the Inventory screen (similar to in the Arsenal).

Thank you so much for this QoL change.  This will make it easier to not delete the wrong frame when you have multiple of the same.  

Two things. 

1. Quick Thinking is working as intended. Just because you don't like the way it works, does not mean it is broken.

2. Is there going to be some kind of odd crafting requirement for the Jat Kusar? I'd really like to know if I need to build 37 Jat Kittags and 42 Ignis' before I've already waited the 3 days for the blueprint research to be done. I get that all of that could be skipped by just buying it outright, but feeling strongarmed into paying for that convenience feels...icky. Much rather spend my plat on fashionframe.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0

• Forma count can now be seen on weapons and Warframes in the Inventory screen (similar to in the Arsenal). 

YES!  I've been wanting to sell my 2nd dex furis but didn't want to accidentally sell my 3 forma one.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Harrow holding a shield (Silva & Aegis, etc) in an ancient style which history has long since forgotten (probably because shields are not useful if you hold them backwards).

OMG it only took a month and like 7 hotfixes but finally he holds them properly. Thank you!!!

So I was kinda sorta impatient waiting for the weapon (don't look at me like that, I like blade-whips in this game). Took it into the 3rd sortie unranked got up to 670+ hits easily, lotta shields and unranked makes for lotta hits when the weapon is VERY berserk viable, helps I was using invis octavia aaaaand there was one legitimate red crit for over 14k damage. Swings stupidly fast when you get it going and the stance allows stacking hits very quickly...gotta say I was slightly disappointed at first that its status chance was rather low but...I think this experience more than made up for it. GG de and silverbones, I like it, you made me like a mostly crit focused weapon.

Still would -love- to see Panthera receive punch through on shred with its primary fire, also patch disarming purity working on secondary weapons alt fire PLEASE. I'll let anyone else handle whatever bugs are bugging them, that's mine.

1 hour ago, Pegasy said:

Any jv fixes planned this year?

This is not how it should dock to the vents

Support ticket #896887 contains host ee.log from the run below (its towards the end, everyone left, host aborted then closed game and sent ee.log)

pqFpqq1.png

You seem to think they care about what should be a big part of their game ha JV and LoR various problems aren't bugs... they are FEATURES!!!

35 minutes ago, Eldirian said:

Hi @[DE]Megan

There is still no fix for Heavy Caliber taking way too much accuracy off of a weapon than it should. Pls fix.

And wow. Loki's hearing is broken in his invisibility. :C

I can confirm, my Loki is now almost completely deaf when invisible and it seems to be even worse with Hushed invisibility equipped. In this case I don't hear any sounds at all (no hits, no shooting, no enemies, no buff sounds, no kuva sound) which makes him absolutely unplayable. He was supposed to be silent, not deaf.

Ivara has a similar problem with Prowl - melee sound is tuned down too much. Any other invisibility skills are not affected.

When Smeeta get's downed while Mischief is active, I'm now able to revive Smeeta and its Mischief separately. Is it intentional?

Edited by Yoyozhik

1 hour ago, LinuxGeek18 said:

Update is pretty big, it's taking me awhile to download. :-/

They're pre-loading parts of PoE, most likely.

1 hour ago, tigerbeatsdragon said:

please fix stealth, damage mult doesn't apply after 1st hit in stealth.

This is a new "feature" to nerf the hell out of naramon.  Basically, enemies are "alerted" for 4 seconds after being hit by a stealth attack.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Oberon being able to linger in an infinite bleedout state and be able to revive Sentinels. 

Soo....no one else is looking at the 2nd part of this? It was kind of cool being able to revive Sentinels

Fixes

• Fixed Reactant buff icon not displaying after collecting 10 Reactant for the second time in an Endless Fissure mission. 
  • Fixed Reactant amount and buffs disappearing on squad members if they or you die and respawn in an Endless Fissure mission.

Ok cool beans :)

44 minutes ago, jamae said:

Still no fix for unscannable security cameras :(

And there seems to be new Kuria somewhere, because now my codex shows 55/56.

I noticed this too.  Except mine is showing 49 of 56 kuria scanned and i KNOW i completed this a long time ago.... which is weird cos iirc, there are 14 stanzas of 4 lines each, which should total 56 kuria. And the poem which used to be available in the codex is gone.  I still have the rewards, so methinks something is broken somewhere....

Edited by MariAnnette
added info