Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0 + 21.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

all  these fixes... what a bunch of ungrateful brats all of you... none of you even said * thank you* all i see is people whining....And some of you even said before *de does half assed S#&$* really ? if they were half assed they would not fix there stuff... but hell people just want to whine with no valid criticism.. i bet 1.5% of you people are the ones who point out a good criticism and the rest are just whiny people who keep whine about the same thing... really wtf ? sure point out the bugs.. but remember thy are not Machines.. 

Edited by shinigami2

Why should even invest time in that weapon?.... I Mean common... new weapons are MR fodder... nothing new, no new stances... Mediocre, Thus god looking.. but nop...

Most people w8 for the Prime or the wraith or whatever for the buffed and better version...

Only one thing:  Jat Kusar.

Either we need a bit more attack speed on a JET-POWERED WHIP, or a bit more Status chance on a MONO-ELEMENTAL WEAPON.  Or we need 2 more mod slots on everything.  That could be good too.

Edited by Cytobel

Can I get some help for my friend? He can't login after the update. Neither he can login in-game / website / support. If anyone can tell me what to do I will convey the message to him thanks. 

Login Failed, check your info

He is keep on getting this above error.

Its fixed just got confirmation from my friend

and again the problem has started

Edited by itworks830

you know what the  Jat Kusar  desperatly needs? Self dmg! Without it its totally not immersive.

But joke aside, who thought that the thrown projectile auto exploding after 2,5 m travel time is a good idea? I was so hyped for that weappon. :(

I had such high hopes, but this is a truly disappointing weapon.. How can a whip have such a tiny range? Why does it have a weak spin attack and a strong wall attack?? Why doesn't the attack actually whip when you tap melee attack? Instead you just swing it like a sword, with no range.. Really just useless :<