Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0 + 21.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, outseeker said:

I had such high hopes, but this is a truly disappointing weapon.. How can a whip have such a tiny range? Why does it have a weak spin attack and a strong wall attack?? Why doesn't the attack actually whip when you tap melee attack? Instead you just swing it like a sword, with no range.. Really just useless :<

tiny range? I still hit things 15m away with primed reach, and the charge attack of all whipblades is 10m by default, the blast will hit at 10m, but the hook itself goes out further with reach/p.reach.  Spin attacks have always been crap for whipblades, and I'm not even sure why wall attacks even exist in stats anymore though, since the animation is pretty much the same as an air attack going forward, ever since they changed wall run animations back when parkour got updated and they removed stamina.

This is probabely not the place to post it, but can anyone still acces their kuria poem? It only shows how many you have collected since last update, there is no way to track your progress or read what you have collected so far.

Warframe0088.jpg

Edited by ironfirefist
Screenshot for proof added

6 minutes ago, itworks830 said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kuria

Maybe this can help ? 

No this does not. This link tells me what they are and what i get when i complete this. There is no way i can track my progress in the codex, like so:

Warframe0088.jpg

If i recall correctly the collected parts already collected show up, and the rest in a "???????" format.

I do appreaciate you tried to help, but it's not what I was looking for. I'm wondering if this is just for me or if other people have this problem too.

1 hour ago, ironfirefist said:

No this does not. This link tells me what they are and what i get when i complete this. There is no way i can track my progress in the codex, like so:

Warframe0088.jpg

If i recall correctly the collected parts already collected show up, and the rest in a "???????" format.

I do appreaciate you tried to help, but it's not what I was looking for. I'm wondering if this is just for me or if other people have this problem too.

Oh sorry for that :(