Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0 + 21.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Syndicate Medallions spawning in the same spot as Cephalon Fragments. 

I thought this is purposely done to deceive players without the loot detector as simaris medallions can be stealthy hide in the cephalon fragment.

So, the case of us unable to hit enemies on stair  which is on a lower or higher level of the stair than us when using melee even when our crosshair is aiming at their level.. is also a bug right?

Concerning the codex, there is missing codex entry on the corrupted nox.

Yes, first time I have experiencing update failed. I wonder where went wrong.

Edited by kyori

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Earth Tileset Changes & Fixes

• Continued to optimize the Earth remastered tilset to improve performance and lighting quality.

That definetely helps !

However my potato still runs (or better crawls) at 8 fps in big open spaces with lots of vegetation... keep that coming !!!!!

<3

well Packed,well done. Loki just now became deaf,hears only through loot is selected as Yes, as the enemies die,and Kuva now from memory look for something=)? can't hear Kuva markups,only if you see where the spit stretches. fix,and=) don't want to be deaf=( and just do it it is not audible,but he hears what he stalls it through?

Edited by samhoroshii
language

The holster for the sonicor does not become invisible when Loki does. Been around for a couple of updates now.

Ive already seen a few other people mention Loki's audio being very quiet when invisible so apart from saying Im getting that too Ill leave it at that.

Edited by Grimlar

Just now, jalshey said:

Fix ASAP Regen/Primed Regen (yes, both are broken) not working at all. (Broken in this update)

Fix Wall dash/Wallrun/Wall jump using only left-to-right side wall dash animations.

Thank you in advance

how long do we need to wait???