Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the Boltor is good

SpiderWaifu

I've prepared a demonstration, showcasing a ranked up, but not upgraded Boltor.

I didn't feel like finishing the whole mission but, so sue me.

There's literally nothing to hate about this weapon... Except for the "Crit damage" and "Crit chance" nodes.

Seriously DE. Why is this so.

Edit: I believe the Crit-related nodes should be replaced with a minor projectile speed increase, or something benificial to bolt-related weaponry. Currently there are 8 USELESS nodes for the Boltor.

Edited by SpiderWaifu

Probably because people kept complaining that the Gorgon was the only viable primary.

Just to make it clear, I was asking "Why DE" about the Crit chance and damage nodes. The Bolto and Boltor cannot get crits. Ever.

Edit: I've seen people with HEK's and Snipetrons make the Gorgon look like a childs toy. I watched someone 4shot the new infested Boss, with the Snipetron.

Edited by SpiderWaifu

the projectile speed and aiming issue is annoying however

but yes it does stupid high dmg

i only waste ammo because hitting a target is so wonky and they jerk so much when hit

but the zero recoil makes the gun feel really "BETA-y"

i honestly do not like it, even though it outdamages my braton by far

Only thing I dislike about the Boltor is that it's so dependent on the host's connection.... I rarely can use it when I join other people's game.

I tried playing with it while joining on my friend.

Having nearly a 1 second firing delay due to latency and the slow projectile speed made me nearly useless. I would literally have to be a psychic to lead my targets properly.

I tried playing with it while joining on my friend.

Having nearly a 1 second firing delay due to latency and the slow projectile speed made me nearly useless. I would literally have to be a psychic to lead my targets properly.

Let's just say whenever I am playing with others and I am not the host, I only get like 5% damage dealt.