Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed! Some content could not be downloaded from our servers! Please restart the launcher and hope it actually works! (It wont.)

EmberStar

1 hour ago, WrathAscending said:

I think the last hotfix was specifically to address whatever was causing it for most players. Since there appears to be multiple causes it may or may not have fixed whatever is going wrong for you personally.

i'm seeing people still saying they have problem after the 2 hotfixes, and DE didn't made any statement on the next day. But weird enough, no more people complaining about it after the next day although there hasn't been any new fixes... 

Maybe everyone used the VPN method to solve it themselves without DE churning out an official fix. 

Or it is stealth fixed but no announcement.

Or the ones who haven't gotten it fixed have just quietly given up.  Which is where I've been several times on this - this error happens *frequently* and this is the first time I've posted about it and gotten more than two or three "me too" responses.  (I have several posts about it on the Steam forums, and at least one in the Bug forums here which was pretty much entirely ignored.)

Still happening, though it's the first time I've gotten this. I have a friend that also plays, getting the same thing. Both of us had never gotten it before. Whether I manually restart the launcher or let it roll on it's own, same results.

Launcher: 2017.08.01.08.56

Engine: 2017.08.02.15.59

• 2 months later...

It started for me the first time with the POE update and now it's started again! This is so annoying and the only way to fix this was through uninstalling the entire game and re-downloading all the 17gb of it! Come on DE we don't have all day! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 8:18 AM, horror143 said:

It started for me the first time with the POE update and now it's started again! This is so annoying and the only way to fix this was through uninstalling the entire game and re-downloading all the 17gb of it! Come on DE we don't have all day! 

This worked for me too, but now it does not work anymore.
I've tried downloading the newer offline files directly from the site, but it seems they are no longer available.

I just can not play anymore!!!   :(