Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno gen round 10 skeleton helmet

Vlada91

1 hour ago, AmazingMrAirplane said:

I really feel like it should be in game. What is wrong with eyes like that especially when they are super stylized like in this helmet?

Its not looking like warframe,thats why 😢🤔

Edited by Vlada91

Someone posted that exact same picture on the Halloween tennogen thread, and a DE guy responded by saying that it could not be accepted because they didn't want things that look too much like the real stuff, they prefer if it's highly stylized/abstract version. The example they gave is Nekros prime, and how his face is an abstract skull, while this one is just an ordinary cartoon skull.

5 hours ago, Catacomb said:

Someone posted that exact same picture on the Halloween tennogen thread, and a DE guy responded by saying that it could not be accepted because they didn't want things that look too much like the real stuff, they prefer if it's highly stylized/abstract version. The example they gave is Nekros prime, and how his face is an abstract skull, while this one is just an ordinary cartoon skull.

YES it whose me again 😁👏👏

12 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

YES it whose me again 😁👏👏

If it is just the eyes that is the issue have you considered swapping them out for armor slits, you know like this.

Spoiler

th?id=OIP.N6R9w989FcqM4JWTXHtBgwDQEs&pid

Except perhaps more menacing looking.

Or perhaps instead of eye holes, just smother the space and leave some grooves that look like eye sockets instead.

9 hours ago, arch111 said:

But who did the original model? Can't you just ask whoever did that ?

I forgot who, thats why a put this to the public.maybe dude from limbo helmet in the game who looks like doctor from assassin creed 2..... 🤔🤔🤔