Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #175: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

NSMIqyO.jpg

Megan and Rebecca are taking the new Jat Kusar out for a fiery spin to save fellow Kavor Defectors. What booty could they possible be after?

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, July 27th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

• Like 4

Here is hoping that TWITCH actually informs me of the Stream going LIVE. Been missing out on the shows lately since the new TWITCH update. 

Thanks again for the info and I wonder if there is any news with the SENTI new behaviors these past few weeks. Mine started to act a crazy in my ship today. Virus or a prelude to things to come?

Just now, stoneKill89 said:

I'm so lost rn I don't even know wat going on even tho I'm still new to warframe :nerd:

oh ppl are talking about the new update about "plain of eldion" I think I spelt the last word right, basicly the game will become open world like the game call destiny yea that one, basicly the dev will steam tommorow about that, but on ep 175 the players are waiting the prime night time which they are going unlesh the prime.  So go on twitch that stream dev, there is a chance to win 1k plat for your character game.  So chat their twitch page or front page of theirs if you win then you will recived your plat as you say your user name that is all, no password require for it.  I never won, but lots ppl who are clans always got chance to win alot -_-.