Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm placing a bounty on a zenith riven.

(PSN)Magician_NG

Question

I'm asking for help from the community in this search because I'll never find this riven by myself.

Right here and now, I'm placing a 4k plat reward for the player that manages to roll status chance 55%+, multishot 65%+, and damage 115%+ on a zenith riven.

No negative stat preferred.

Reason being is that soon I'll have primed shred.  And I'd like to slot primed shred on my zenith.  However, thanks to DE's decision to not remove damage mods from the game, I don't have the space to slot it without this riven.  So please, help a fellow tenno out and deliver this riven to me.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

17 answers to this question

By now i'd have thought people would already know how riven works. If you want a stat to be as high as possible you need 2+ and a negative.

Here's how it goes from weakest to strongest:

3+ 0- being the weakest then 3+ 1-, 2+ 0-, 2+ 1-, the latter being the strongest.

I have a Zenith riven with + 222dmg +111 multishot and -19 reload.

With all that i mean that the only scenario where multishot gets to 110 is with two positives and a negative.

Ultimately meaning your riven can`t exist.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

By now i'd have thought people would already know how riven works. If you want a stat to be as high as possible you need 2+ and a negative.

3+ 0- being the weakest then 3+ 1-, 2+ 0-, 2+ 1-, the latter being the strongest.

With all that i mean that the only scenario where multishot gets to 110 is with two positives and a negative.

@(PS4)Magician_NG didn't ask for a lesson in how rivens work. I'm certain they know very well how they do. The ask was for a specific roll. If you don't have it, you're not really providing any sort of service.

13 hours ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Uh... as for the riven, it's got the stats types you want, but the numbers are much lower. Dunno if you're still interested.

As I was saying, his numbers don't match. If you have a riven with the 3 stats he wants and no negative, then damage should be between 115-130, multi shot 65-80 and status 55-70.

His damage and status numbers match his conditions, while multishot doesn't, reason why it was the focus of my reply.

Besides that, sorry you had to find an unnecessary argue going on here.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed code of conduct violation

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Uh... as for the riven, it's got the stats types you want, but the numbers are much lower. Dunno if you're still interested.

I believe OP plays on PS4.

Do you have a picture of the riven just to clarify some things discussed in this post ?

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)neoxal said:

I believe OP plays on PS4.

Do you have a picture of the riven just to clarify some things discussed in this post ?

Like I said, not here for me. My Wife does PS4 Warframe, and she doesn't have an account on the forums. 

EDIT: She decided to keep it, pay me no mind.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

12 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Thanks for that.

The percentage limits wasn't something I considered.

So if I need a negative in order to reach the percentages I want on the positive stats...so be it.

12 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

@(PS4)Magician_NG didn't ask for a lesson in how rivens work. I'm certain they know very well how they do. The ask was for a specific roll. If you don't have it, you're not really providing any sort of service.

Thank you for that, abbacephas.  But it's alright.  cdzbrbr wanted to make a point and he/she isn't wrong.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Thanks for that.

The percentage limits wasn't something I considered.

So if I need a negative in order to reach the percentages I want on the positive stats...so be it.

No problem, all I wanted was to help.

I'm not here to brag or anything. Rivens is all i've been messing with since their release and have 60 rivens that'd fall under the category 'god rolls' and would be more than willing to help with price checks, numbers possibilities and rolls

Some people just can't help but to feel inferior and react defensively when receiving advice, which was not your case. 

Lastly i should insist to say that 110 multishot isn't possible in a 3 positive stats scenario as per my own riven, which boasts a 111% multishot, which is only made possible because it has 2 positives.

Following your conditions, the multishot stat number should be anywhere between 80 and 90. 

@Skaleek can tell us the value of the multishot stat on his mod to prove this point.

Edited by (PS4)cdzbrbr