Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Privacy and online settings bug

(XBOX)ScatterClone

Haven't played in awhile ran into an immediate problem, "you can not invite other players do to your account setup". Which shouldn't happen since its an unrestricted account and the only one I have. Tried multiple things from changing my settings on microst/xbox to resetting the console and deleting the game and redownloading it. I'm stuck with running the game solo I don't have an option to even change it. I'd like some assistance with this isssue.

On 7/31/2017 at 1:21 AM, (PS4)ExcessiveSteeze said:

This is an issue on the Xone. It can be changed through your consoles privacy. 

thanks for the reply, i tried using the app and went to xbox.com as well as my xbone settings, even linked my xbone to pc, all  to no avail. they are set for adult and changing them didnt do anything, there back on adult. i read somewhere that warframe PC had a solo or multiplayer option, but i couldnt find it on xbox...

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)transgressionn said:

thanks for the reply, i tried using the app and went to xbox.com as well as my xbone settings, even linked my xbone to pc, all  to no avail. they are set for adult and changing them didnt do anything, there back on adult. i read somewhere that warframe PC had a solo or multiplayer option, but i couldnt find it on xbox...

The solo vs. multiplayer option is listed at the top left of the screen if you go into navigation.  Press "Y" to pull up the menu options to choose Public, Friends Only, Invite Only, or Solo modes.  I don't think this is the issue though, because if you try to invite people while on solo the message is different than what you received.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...