The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

getting more default helmets?

DoritosandDewGG

Question

hey i was wandering if there is a way of getting more of the default helmets that come with the warframe. i was wandering because i wanted to have two different arcanes to choose from and i don't really like the other ones fashionframe wise. any help would be appreciated and thanks for reading.

4 answers to this question

I have 3 or so default Limbo Helmets because i crafted him back when he was released but didnt like him so i sold him, then after some months i build him again and after some time i sold him again for whatever reason and then after the rework i build him again so i dont know if this still works so yeah i hope i could help you.

Edited by xD_1712

1 hour ago, xD_1712 said:

I have 3 or so default Limbo Helmets because i crafted him back when he was released but didnt like him so i sold him, then after some months i build him again and after some time i sold him again for whatever reason and then after the rework i build him again so i dont know if this still works so yeah i hope i could help you.

well.. it should works, but for limbo you have to buy him with plat so idk how much worth it it is for no rebuildable warframes (or equinox)

Re building warframes does give you extra default helmets, and they do show up in the arsenal. I can't say i've tried putting arcanes on the diffrent ones, but I have a couple valkyr defaults, and 3 or 4 oberon defaults.