Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Poseidon and Phorcys Polearm - Available in game!

• 4 weeks later...

Color me impressed. Hopefully it gets accepted. Would br nice to have more Hydroid stuff, especially stuff that doesn't lean hard into the pirate theme. Don't get me wrong I love, LOVE, pirates [flails in direction of name]; but it's nice to have a bit of variety.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair

22 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Color me impressed. Hopefully it gets accepted. Would br nice to have more Hydroid stuff, especially stuff that doesn't lean hard into the pirate theme. Don't get me wrong I love, LOVE, pirates [flails in direction of name]; but it's nice to have a bit of variety.

True that :) and thanks for your kind words!

On ‎07‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:07 PM, Shafilp said:

hard to see from the pictures but does Hydroid skin have any metallic tint?

If you head over the steam workshop page there is a simplified scheme of it: all Tint4 (Yellow) is metallic; Tint3 and Untintable (grey) areas are slightly metallic.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm it's a secret :P

haven't started yet on the new content actually, I have a bunch of scribbles that I want to start concepting on; hopefully soon, as soon as I get out of a few work deadlines :P

Chances are it's gonna be one of the following:

-Chroma (waaay one of my favourite frames)

-Mesa

-Nidus (have some added difficulti added [helmet opening animation] but would be dope to work on)

4 hours ago, Spikey844 said:

This is great stuff. Reminds me somewhat of the Athena Nyx skin, which is most definitely a good thing since I love that skin :3.

Heh thanks! :D

6 hours ago, (PS4)MorIL_The_Great said:

well no added pressure but the hydroid skin is quite the detailed work to live up too haha... best of luck cant wait to see what you have in stored

As soon as I get some free time I'll decide what to do next, I'll keep you guys updated if I come up with some interesting concept.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for Hydroid Poseidon Skin, that looks awesome! but there's a minor issue when toggling prime parts.

Hydroid's Hands and Shoulder have a texture bugs as seen in Here (front and back), If possible, please do a texture update, please.

Edited by Shafilp

1 hour ago, Shafilp said:

Thanks for Hydroid Poseidon Skin, that looks awesome! but there's a minor issue when toggling prime parts.

Hydroid's Hands and Shoulder have a texture bugs as seen in Here (front and back), If possible, please do a texture update, please.

Thanks for reporting it; I just got home now; I'll test it myself and check with DE what can be done to fix it!