Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Poseidon and Phorcys Polearm - Available in game!

The Hydroid set is now complete and released on Steam workshop! Check it out!

Here is also the Artstation page link, where you can check out the complete 3D scene: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XXBqw

Poseidon Skin & Helmet - Completed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188456944

Phorcys Polearm\Orthos Model Swap - Completed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188494609

Pistris Syandana - Completed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=948291507

jmVZ0cr.jpgjmVZ0cr.jpg

h55eYmL.jpgh55eYmL.jpg

y0KfpQE.jpg

Original Post:

Spoiler

Hey guys;

As I started working on new tennogen content I decided to share some of the concepts with the community.

The overall Idea is to make an entire set to go along with the Pistris Syandana (currently being reworked) wich would potentially include a Hydroid Skin+Helmet, an Orthos\Polearm model swap, and the said syandana,

The theme is of course a "king of the abyss" sort of set; name still to be decided :P

While not relevant to the Halloween Round I hope you guys digs it so far!

Concepts for the Helmet and Trident

Spoiler

oxHZevS.jpg

YaoKDEc.jpg

Edited by Stenchfury
Release Update

20 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I digs I digs but that lovely helmet might need a skin. 

Oh, a skin is in the plan already; I just want to define how the helmet will look like before messing around with the skin, this way at least helps making sure that the helmet will also work out with the vanilla skin and possibly Others.

Edited by Stenchfury

Great designs, very ornate and it certainly fits the theme of a king of the deep.

One thing though,  the helmet is allmost borderline Prime in its metal detailing. Is the team cool with that do you think? 

In any case you are doing great.

23 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Great designs, very ornate and it certainly fits the theme of a king of the deep.

One thing though,  the helmet is allmost borderline Prime in its metal detailing. Is the team cool with that do you think? 

In any case you are doing great.

well, yeah of course in the concept I used the Golden tint to better identify the metallic parts\accents; officially DE stated that you have to avoid that in the final Tennogen submission; but it's not an issue for concepts or any fan based stuff :)

34 minutes ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Wow. This is gorgeous. I really like the Cthulhu vibe on the bottom left.  Great job Stenchy! <3

Thanks mate!

7 hours ago, Stenchfury said:

Hey guys;

As I started working on new tennogen content I decided to share some of the concepts with the community.

The overall Idea is to make an entire set to go along with the Pistris Syandana (currently being reworked) wich would potentially include a Hydroid Skin+Helmet, an Orthos\Polearm model swap, and the said syandana,

The theme is of course a "king of the abyss" sort of set; name still to be decided :P

While not relevant to the Halloween Round I hope you guys digs it so far!

oxHZevS.jpg

YaoKDEc.jpg

It should be noted I am not much of a Hydroid fan... but... with the rework coming out and the way this helmet look I totally could see myself becoming one. Keep up the good work. :smile:

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I'm really excited to see how these pieces turn out - the concepts are G O R G E O U S! :community:

One quick note, please be mindful of what colour you choose for the metallics. From our Basic Art Guide:

EDIT: Nevermind, I read a prior comment, disregard me, whoopsie daisy.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I'm really excited to see how these pieces turn out - the concepts are G O R G E O U S! :community:

One quick note, please be mindful of what colour you choose for the metallics. From our Basic Art Guide:

Oh yeah, I'm aware of that :) It just helps in the concept to keep the material\tints more distinct; final will be done by the book ;)

1 hour ago, Stenchfury said:

Oh yeah, I'm aware of that :) It just helps in the concept to keep the material\tints more distinct; final will be done by the book ;)

Or, you know, you can just do what DE already does and change the tint's default color to silver. Who would care anyways? *whistles*

This is in line with my wants and needs, yes, very well, carry on. If we are being serious you have my permission to have your way with my wallet. I've seen your modelling work and I can only expect the final sculpt to be faithful to your captivating concept. Really fantastic work man, this is very good for Hydroid because of his upcoming prime and rework, along with this set you are creating it might as well be a second prime access with the version 2 of your Pistris syandana. Very well done.

Edited by Shreiko

7 hours ago, Shreiko said:

This is in line with my wants and needs, yes, very well, carry on. If we are being serious you have my permission to have your way with my wallet. I've seen your modelling work and I can only expect the final sculpt to be faithful to your captivating concept. Really fantastic work man, this is very good for Hydroid because of his upcoming prime and rework, along with this set you are creating it might as well be a second prime access with the version 2 of your Pistris syandana. Very well done.

Thanks man :) yeah I'll have my own "Stench Access" :P

On 2.8.2017. at 9:36 AM, Stenchfury said:

Thanks man :) yeah I'll have my own "Stench Access" :P

So who is next harrow? Or you going for some badass evil prime excal (excal with gold parts) look? 😁😊🤔🤔👍👍👌🍻

Edited by Vlada91

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

So who is next harrow? Or you going for some badass evil prime excal (excal with gold parts) look? 😁😊🤔🤔👍👍👌🍻

Well, let me see how much it takes to finish this set first; I had some ideas for Oberon and Nidus, but Harrow sounds really dope too, finished building him only a few days ago but haven't managed to try him out yet!