Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Poseidon and Phorcys Polearm - Available in game!

This is by far my favorite Hydroid skin that ISN'T Hydroid prime (and I know that's kind of a short list :P). One minor gripe though: The "coat tail" in the back is using the standard Hydroid skin details instead of the skin's as seen in the original workshop model. Hopefully that gets fixed up soon! Grade A work otherwise. Congrats on making it in!

8 hours ago, Gerand_Regent said:

This is by far my favorite Hydroid skin that ISN'T Hydroid prime (and I know that's kind of a short list :P). One minor gripe though: The "coat tail" in the back is using the standard Hydroid skin details instead of the skin's as seen in the original workshop model. Hopefully that gets fixed up soon! Grade A work otherwise. Congrats on making it in!

Thanks for your Feedback Gerand_Regent! :) I already contacted DE about the UV issues, some parts retains\picks up the wrong texture set; so yes the back skirt has the "vanilla" skin and some of the prime parts are picking up the UV from the Tennogen Skin; but from the comment right below yours I see Kaz and the good people ad DE are already aware of that so stay tuned for incoming fixes!

8 hours ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

Prime bits issue was reported bang out of the gate, and we're already working on it :) Thanks for your awesome work, Stenchfury!

:) Thanks to you Kaz :D

9 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

so. whats next for the stench?

I'm still concepting on my next one, so I haven't decided 100% what to go for (i know, time is ticking :o) Trying to pull out something for Chroma right now, it's been one of my favourite frames after Rhino :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Stenchfury ;)

I've all of your beautiful skins, and if i post on this thread, this isn't for says that but for a feedback about the Phorcys Skin, and i hope you will not considering this like a disrespect, especially because i used it on all my Polearms if i can used this skin on it.

So, just for saying you, i really loved one side of this skin but the other sider, i'm sorry, but it's a really strange side, so, i've doing a fast copy-past for see you what i says XD

zx07d5.png

I don't know if you agree with that and the community too, and if you're ready to changed that if DE is ok with that, but it's my feedback my friend and i think this skin can just being more better with this changes ;)

Hope to see you're next work my friend :)