Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Poseidon and Phorcys Polearm - Available in game!

16 hours ago, Stenchfury said:

Well, let me see how much it takes to finish this set first; I had some ideas for Oberon and Nidus, but Harrow sounds really dope too, finished building him only a few days ago but haven't managed to try him out yet!

You know what Nidus is badass and all players love nidus+there is no nidus skin and if you create him to look like some orokin paladin then its a big + VFedwLA.jpg oberon have deluxe and prime version nidus have zero so nidus please 🤑✋

Edited by Vlada91

11 minutes ago, Stenchfury said:

You can take a look at my Artstation Page; there's a brief explanation of the process; but yes, in this case I've done basic shapes in Zbrush and Painted over details :)

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xPw3W

Nice job 😊 👌 and so when you finish this,what you are going to do next? Oberon,Nidus or Harrow??

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, Stenchfury said:

Uhh, Banshee, I like banshee, but her Prime version looks really awesome already, and also has a deluxe skin; but it's definetively something for the future.

I agree with you 100% we need new skins for a frame that dont have prime version or deluxe :smile: 

though her prime is nice It doesn't share the same model as base banshee, and her deluxe skin had a lot of potential but that potential was eliminated when we received a plastic dress and unimpressive robot arm. The only part that i personally liked was the vinyl shoulder piece and her floating head phones. It's kinda sad to see such a great frame with such poor customization options. So... I just want you and everyone who reads this to consider her.

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, RubenRosas said:

This is....

giphy.gif

Thank you, thank you very much for your beautiful & amazing artistry !!!!

Please make this something similar to the Rashasi Skin: I mean a general polearm skin, please!!!!

Thank you for your feedback!

I will ask DE for official indications about making it a generic "polearm" skin; nothing is specified in the guide, but the sword that got accepted in round 8 can be applied to various single-swords, so maybe it can be done with spears and polearms; that's surely something I would love to add as a feature.

On 23/8/2017 at 1:46 PM, Stenchfury said:

Thank you for your feedback!

I will ask DE for official indications about making it a generic "polearm" skin; nothing is specified in the guide, but the sword that got accepted in round 8 can be applied to various single-swords, so maybe it can be done with spears and polearms; that's surely something I would love to add as a feature.

I hope DE can make this possible; [DE]Taylor mentioned that he is already excited about your design so I REALLY HOPE SO!!!  

While is common for DE's Deluxe Skins to include weapon skins applicable to a whole weapon class (DE's Frysta Skin, DE's Volu Skin, DE´s Palatine Skin, DE's Nari & Vali Skin, DE´s Cyskis Skin, DE´s Danaus Skin, etc..) I didn't know that the Arit Skin was applicable to other swords beside the Skana, but in any case: I deeply, really, utterly hope yours will be available to polearm and staffs =D

PS, graphical description of the Dominion Skin applied to the Zenistar (¯\_(ツ)_/¯):

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, RubenRosas said:

I hope DE can make this possible; [DE]Taylor mentioned that he is already excited about your design so I REALLY HOPE SO!!!  

While is common for DE's Deluxe Skins to include weapon skins applicable to a whole weapon class (DE's Frysta Skin, DE's Volu Skin, DE´s Palatine Skin, DE's Nari & Vali Skin, DE´s Cyskis Skin, DE´s Danaus Skin, etc..) I didn't know that the Arit Skin was applicable to other swords beside the Skana, but in any case: I deeply, really, utterly hope yours will be available to polearm and staffs =D

PS, graphical description of the Dominion Skin applied to the Zenistar (¯\_(ツ)_/¯):

giphy.gif

I'll keep my finger crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Stenchfury said:

Hey; just have to finish one more urgent deadline and then I'm back on Hydroid for good :)

August It's been intense... :P

What if you focus on Hydroid look that not looks like pirat or octopus or with beard :smile: for example this helmet looks badaas on my hydroid prime and for that he looks like some new sci fi ninja frame....

pS3igMt.jpg

or

lqNC6IL.jpg

Mnv1k3G.jpg

you can see he can look badass with now pirate disain :smile: 

MvrlJ0O.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

• 1 month later...