Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New video from BolivianHighCommand: Maiming strike Atterax vs Enemy Physical Enhancement

Imma follow this for later when I have wifi. 

Need to watch this. In all honesty, I've gotten bored of the atterax and I'm now using lesion alot cause of its amazing armor stripping and really good damage. 

But always love a min maxed build 😊

I don't know why people still make videos telling others that using the 120% physical mods is a relatively bad idea without having no other relevant mod to slot there. This has been something that's well known for literal years now.

3 hours ago, bolivianhighcommander said:

Atterax is life....but what about enemy physical enhancement sorties??!?

Swapping some elemental damage into ur build is pretty much a no brainer. I made a video to quantify exactly how much better it was.

Also...mag! And math. And equations.

Enjoy!

my man, get rid of the slash mod and add weeping willow, you arent getting enough status

5 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

my man, get rid of the slash mod and add weeping willow, you arent getting enough status

Weeping Wounds is a waste of a slot too. Atterax should be modded for criticals, attack speed, range, damage. 

13 hours ago, cookieknife said:

it has 25% status... do you not realize how powerful slash procs are? they ignore all armor. and continuously damage. and they scale off of your critical hits and damage. come on man educate yourself

when you have a weapon that can slash proc then its a real waste not to utilize it, so much damage potential. Though people often discard it as its not showing on the DPS in the builder.