Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence (Banshee)

(PSN)Avulsed76

When I cast silence with banshee the sound cut out after 30 seconds. Like the loop stops. I´ve 156% duration so silence reaches 46 seconds. The last 16 seconds ARE silent as it used to be.

Cant we just get rid of the sound effect once for all? It wasnt pre Second Dream era. It defies the idea of silence, having this "wavey" sound.

On ‎31‎-‎07‎-‎2017 at 4:10 PM, [DE]George said:

Thanks for the report, we'll take a look.

Thank you for looking into it. My question is: I do understand you´ll look into the sound issue, though would You also consider removing that sound entirely? And we go back to the muffled sound as it used to be?

• 2 months later...
On 31/7/2017 at 4:10 PM, [DE]George said:

Thanks for the report, we'll take a look.

This error is still persistent. Either make silence (no sound) like before Second Dream (as I would prefer)= silence with muffled sound like loki invis. Or at least look at the loop, it might sound as a minor detail/fix for You but for me its the frame I play with since I knew about the game and this frame.

Its almost 2 years with a broken ability not many use but I do as sound makes me not concentrate and I miss the gameplay. I play with no music (any game). Have addressed this before. I know you're busy. But please take a look into it.