Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't see anybody in the relays

(XBOX)Iced x Zero

• 5 weeks later...

FINALLY! I found the solution to the problem!

I know I late but I just found out about it.

Ok. This is assuming that you are sure that there is no strict NAT issue on your side and the necessary Warframe ports are opened to you.

For me, the issue is related to the MTU settings.

Try to double check your MTU within your router settings (mostly around the WAN settings). If your MTU has too low of a value, it will cause the problem that you all are (might be) facing now. Usually, the default MTU value is at 1440. You can try tweaking your MTU to get the optimal speed for your bandwidth by using the command below in Windows Command prompt:

ping [replace with any website address] -f -l 1490

If you see results such as "Packet needs to be fragmented but DF set.”, reduce the value by increments of +/-10 (eg. 1490, 1472, 1462, 1440, etc) and keep repeating the pinging process till you achieve a successful ping response without the "fragmented but DF set" in the results.

After that, you add 28 to the value that you have utilized for the successful ping response. This 28 is to allocate for the packet size IP/ICMP header. So your optimal MTU settings would be something like this:

1412+28 = 1440

Take that value and configure it to your router and hopefully it would solve your issues as well.