Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Hey kiddo Moments of your Operator here SPOILER HARROW QUEST

Crimson_Ruby_313

Oh everyone I had this dream last night... That weirdo operator showed up in my ship and was approaching me like ,lets see, a zombie or something? or like sadako lol! And I had to run to the heart of ship with operator before that catches me!!! And while following me it was saying hey kiddo again and again....:awkward: What on earth...

I took a couple screen shots at the end of the harrow quest, and later when i looked at them one of the shots went off as she was changing positions and well... It actually looks kinda lewd... especially with the smile and glowing eyes.

bFYGYPer.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

So i completed this quest some time ago but i never noticed this, and people say this is a recurring thing? I have never heard or seen a copy of my Tenno appear on my Orbiter. Do i need to trigger it somehow? How long does "it" stay after it appears?

55 minutes ago, Nipponsei said:

So i completed this quest some time ago but i never noticed this, and people say this is a recurring thing? I have never heard or seen a copy of my Tenno appear on my Orbiter. Do i need to trigger it somehow? How long does "it" stay after it appears?

It stays as long as you keep watching it and if you get so close it says Hey Kiddo. As you turn your head and look back it is gone. Hope you see it soon:devil::crylaugh:

Last time he showed up on my ship, I decided to introduce him to the real deal.

95BDF78C54109E1B5885C7E6091226295A19EC0E

Fun discovery: so long as your Warframe is looking at him, he won't disappear, even if you use Transference and march your Operator across the ship to look at him.

Edited by Arkvold

21 minutes ago, Arkvold said:

Fun discovery: so long as your Warframe is looking at him, he won't disappear, even if you use Transference and march your Operator across the ship to look at him.

But there is a problem here. I was once walking with my operator and saw that. No warframe around.

https://ibb.co/juMiQQ

Edited by Crimson_Ruby_313

3 hours ago, Crimson_Ruby_313 said:

But there is a problem here. I was once walking with my operator and saw that. No warframe around.

https://ibb.co/juMiQQ

No, there's no problem.

The ghost appears based the viewpoint you're currently occupying, but doesn't disappear so long as there's at least one entity looking at it, even if it's not the viewpoint you're currently occupying.  In my case, I found the ghost on my Warframe, so I parked my Warframe to stare him down, and then walked to him with my operator.  Since the Warframe was looking at him, he didn't disappear.

It's perfectly possible for you to encounter the ghost on your Operator, with your Warframe nowhere nearby, if you're controlling the Operator when you find the ghost.  You don't have to be in your Warframe to make the ghost appear.

Sadly my screenshot was lost, but I was basically chatting on a steam call with my squad when I walked straight into my Operator hanging upside down from the ceiling so I got a large shock due to the massive closeup on their face

My first thought then was that they'd hung themselves but then quickly realized that they hadn't and I'd just been spooked by freaking Warframe of all games

Edited by Ershardia

11 hours ago, Arkvold said:

No, there's no problem.

The ghost appears based the viewpoint you're currently occupying, but doesn't disappear so long as there's at least one entity looking at it, even if it's not the viewpoint you're currently occupying.  In my case, I found the ghost on my Warframe, so I parked my Warframe to stare him down, and then walked to him with my operator.  Since the Warframe was looking at him, he didn't disappear.

It's perfectly possible for you to encounter the ghost on your Operator, with your Warframe nowhere nearby, if you're controlling the Operator when you find the ghost.  You don't have to be in your Warframe to make the ghost appear.

:awe:got it now. I shall try that next time I see it lol

On 8/8/2017 at 8:02 AM, Arkvold said:

No, there's no problem.

Mine disappeared while I was staring at it (with frame and operator) tryin to take new pics.. so Im not convinced there are any hard rules for them tbh

On 8/8/2017 at 1:49 PM, Crimson_Ruby_313 said:

:awe:got it now. I shall try that next time I see it lol

I did try it. I forgot to screen shot when I brought my operator tho. Anyway, here is my today one:

https://ibb.co/mM0Xzv

What is so funny, wish the ghost tells me XD

Oh btw, I didn't notice it first, suddenly I heard hey kiddo so loud lol. Quite shocked lollllll.

I got the jump scare of a lifetime yesterday going back from a mission and going down the ramp hearing "Hey kiddo" (must have hid itself behind the snowman). I was so bummed cuz I ran as fast as possible away thinking it would chase me down or something. Got on the forums saw this thread and said to myself darn I missed a perfect opportunity I'll never get it again cuz RNGesus hates me. After doing the sorties today I decided to stick around my ship for a while and eventually I found it :

I have a cluster F*** of decorations and statues in there so getting a clean shot was hard (not as hard as the Baro Ki'Teer statue she was sitting on *wink wink*)

K7EBoc3.jpg

Edited by EDM774

I have some screen shots but I don't know how to upload them... lol. 

If you guys have found any variables in getting them to spawn or keep them from spawning, I'd love to hear them. I think if you buy and place the Donda, it makes them less likely or unable to spawn. I bought and placed it and only had it one time, that being the day I got the Donda. 

I want to get myself to show up some more. I don't know why. I just... like it? 

Spoiler

Please tell me there's nothing wrong with me. 

Edited by KelsierSurvivor
Spelling