Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino's "Thrak" helm

trunkslamchest

I just purchased this and got to try it out, and I feel a bit cheated.

The helm gives a +25 to health while decreasing your sprint speed by 15-25% (from what i can tell)

This coupled with rhino's ridiculously slow movement speed makes playing rhino like driving a dumptruck.

Paying 75 plat (five bucks) for something that has makes me worse does not make me a happy camper.

I understand that this is a beta and stats are subject to change, but this needs a tweak.

I just want to use my helmet that i paid five bucks for without being insanely slow.

It's greater than 15-25%. I think it might be a 50% decrease in sprint speed, because when I sprint with it I'm barely faster than regular running.

I would like it to be like maybe +100 Shields or +100% Armor, so it fits the tank role.

Edited by Mortarion

I'm using a 18% sprint speed mod I found to compensate for the speed of the helm, and it definitely makes me go faster than what I was at without it equipped. The helm is probably something like -10/15% speed. Regardless, and as has been expressed by many others already, the fact that this helm reduces speed by so much and barely allows you to keep up with teammates during missions is kind of a bummer

I'm using a 18% sprint speed mod I found to compensate for the speed of the helm, and it definitely makes me go faster than what I was at without it equipped. The helm is probably something like -10/15% speed. Regardless, and as has been expressed by many others already, the fact that this helm reduces speed by so much and barely allows you to keep up with teammates during missions is kind of a bummer

Yes, the helms are "give-and-take" and you can, if want, compensate by adding mods that help or work around those stat the helm gives.

A health mod can do better job if you're going to take a sprint mod to compensate the lack of speed from the helm.

It needs better bonus to be useful. Armor and shield are better choice than 25 health.

your rhino is unique this isnt pay 2 win it should of been purely cosmetic

It's greater than 15-25%. I think it might be a 50% decrease in sprint speed, because when I sprint with it I'm barely faster than regular running.

I would like it to be like maybe +100 Shields or +100% Armor, so it fits the tank role.

I'd Rather have them to that helmet maybe a 5% max health increase? Something like this? So if you're playing your class right you will be rewarded accordingly. Of course I would take +100 to shields over anything at times lol.

I don't think dev are going to release any percentage based customization since it screwed their balance last time.

Rhino's trait is resilience. I'm ok with sprint speed reduction as long as the armor/health/shield got better than a bonus from a single mod. 25 health really does not worth time/component/credit/platinum invest. For the same price you can have an entire frame (well three beginning frame anyway).

This is what I want to see in the Thrak (wih sprint speed reduction, of course)

1. Increase base shield by 75. Or

3. Increase base health by 75. Or

4. Increase base armor by 50. Or

5. Health regeneration, 1-1.5 per second with shield recharge if possible.

These are based from my experience so far (around 60 hours invested and my best armor mod is 60% and best shield is 97).