Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.2.1

[DE]Megan

Reduced damage of the Swarmer weapon used by Comba and Scrambus units.

Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

What a joyous day =)

Edited by GLTHX

• Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.
  • Fixed the Jordas Verdict being uncompletable due to Jordas Golem sometimes not docking in the correct location. 

:thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Retequizzle said:

Can we bring the old Detron crewmen back then since you guys just recently buffed the Detron?  I'm all for balance but I don't like the continued watering-down of enemies.

If so, don't forget to give them damage fall-off as well.

You didn't forgot this one, did you?

18 hours ago, Killall.s said:

leave quick thinking alone, IS NOT broken

What..?!?

Since update 21 it is inequivocably, completely, utterly, totally, incrediblty broken. The description might as well read "Suffer incredibly infuriating death and complete energy loss on weak hits".

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wild Relics containing these items have been removed from drops, but Inventories will not be touched. Those that possess vaulted Relics may treasure them forever or continue to crack them open for a chance at these items.

I'm well aware of the way prime vaulting works, however: is the drop chance table recently published going to be updated soon, with the accurate drop chances NOT including these vaulted relics? It would be a shame if the relic tables faded into obscurity after just a couple prime accesses due to the phasing out and in of different relics...