Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.2.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Silver Grove quest Apothic Codex entries B and C playing the transmissions from entry A.

But locked Apothic entries not fixed a year after The Silver Grove update. :sad:

Edited by DiL7

3 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

There seems to be an issue in which the Panthera when holding primary fire will switch to pistol rather than auto re-load when the magazine is empty

that means you have no ammo

Is there ever going to be a fix for Operators not being affected by Cloak Arrows? Also, I've noticed a very high pitched ringing that occasionally happens when an enemy dies while burning or when shot and is guaranteed to happen when a Void Fissure is active close by or a Synoid Simulor is fired nearby. Now, the latter may be because I have more sensitive hearing due to having high-functioning autism, but it causes me discomfort and sometimes physical pain to the point where I have to keep my distance from teammates if they're using the Synoid SImulor and wait until Void Fissures close before going even remotely near them. It hasn't happened in any other game or real life so it isn't tinitus and it seems to have started when the Guandao was added in. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

this is just making the corpus way less powerfull than the grineer the only thing that justified corpus  being squeeshy was the insane damage out put this nerf is not bad but i really think the armor scaling should be nerfed a little bet more than the corpus techs damage output any way THX for the fixes <3 and good by rhino / mag :'( !!!

Thanks for all the optimizations, just goes to show that Warframe has outstanding framerates on old or budget PC's. Even on my old GTX 460 I was able to get near-60 fps at max settings because you take such care in making sure your game runs smooth as butter. Now on my 1050Ti...need I say more? Your performance is equal to that of MGSV, Just Cause 2 and Tomb Raider 2013. Keep the performance boosts coming. :heart:

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced damage of the Swarmer weapon used by Comba and Scrambus units.
  • Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

Hey you could also take all the weapons from every enemy and bind their hands behind their backs. Oh and remove the armor from all units. And the abilities. Oh and best also reduce their health to 1 so Lato is usable in endgame areas. (Who cares about shields, those are useless anyway *shrugs* - no need to nerf those)

Srsly though, I do not like that. On one hand you want to provide us with a challenge and on the other hand Corpus - which is already f*cked in the mid- to lategame due to relying on shields, which are bloody useless - get taken the few things which were actually dangerous.

Edited by CPTpurrfect

• Buffed Void Reactant pickup radius to match other auto-pickups.
  •  
  • Reduced damage of the Swarmer weapon used by Comba and Scrambus units.
  • Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

thank you for these changes DE!

Ive posted many times about this, guess ill try again. im sure most would agree that slow, sharpshooting weapons need higher reliability so that players can actually make every shot count without RNG kicking them in the face. examples like the grinlok, latron w/prime and the entire class of snipers need their crit chances increased to at least 35% to give 87.5% crit chance with basic crit mods. (100% crit with snipers would be recommended.)

There are 2 other weapons that need this same treatment. the 2 slowest charging weapons in the game, both with unique firing mechanisms that alredy make them hard to shoot: the daikyu and the opticor. both received a crit buff recently to make them "crit viable" but... with crit mods they only hit 50% crit chance. even with a riven on my daikyu that gave it 60% modded crit chance, i would often shoot 3 times without critting a single arrow. meanwhile the target would be still shooting at me... these 2 weapons have so many downsides and we still have to make them less reliable in crit chance than a fully automatic assault rifle that fires 15 rounds per second and has a 200 round mag?