Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.2.1

[DE]Megan

Once again the Prime Vault closes it’s doors. Rhino Prime, Mag Prime, Ankyros Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boltor Prime (with their respective Prime accessories) return to the Vault until another opportunity arises.

Its*, Megan, its*

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced muffled sound effect when invisible. 

It's a good revert, as it doesn't make sense to become deaf when invisible whereas your enemies can hear clearly all the sounds you made.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Sentinel Regen Mod not activating sometimes. 

Sometimes? you mean ALWAYS... Anyway when will you fix Shade bug? Often when it active the "Ghost" my warframe become a naked headless warframe! Pls fix this thing!

Edited by Hornster98

Request #13 for some acknowledgment of this:

Cycuta Prime sigil from Saryn Prime Access (and according to others the Velorum Prime from Nova Prime Access, and even FOUNDER Sigils) still aren't properly metallic, contrary to Update 21 patch notes.

The textures on this cosmetic, from Prime Access no less, have been broken for almost a year AT LEAST.

Could this please get looked at again?

v3JQ1ug.png

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera
Added note on other broken sigils

14 minutes ago, viaxon6 said:

Once again the Prime Vault closes it’s doors. Rhino Prime, Mag Prime, Ankyros Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boltor Prime (with their respective Prime accessories) return to the Vault until another opportunity arises.

Its*, Megan, its*

A fellow grammar Nazi. It irks me to no end how so many people are unable to tell its and it's apart.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Jordas Verdict being uncompletable due to Jordas Golem sometimes not docking in the correct location. 

Again. Stop saying it was incomplete-able, it absolutely was and easily to any mildly experienced JV group. Each time you say some bug make a raid incomplete-able you are expressing ignorance on the matter proving the common saying "DE doesn't know how to play their own game". 

Far more people play raids than conclave. Why don't raids have a dedicated team too?!

38 minutes ago, 5HTP said:

Hmmmm, I was hoping this hotfix was going to solve an issue i'm having. Not sure why, but my chat is just forever loading. Cant access it or anything. 

Thought i was the only person experiencing this, haven't been able to see the chat since this morning :(