Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.2.1

[DE]Megan

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced damage of the Swarmer weapon used by Comba and Scrambus units.

Woah.  O.O

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

Holy Emphatic Expletive (Batman)!

36 minutes ago, Riccoshot said:

If so, don't forget to give them damage fall-off as well.

You didn't forgot this one, did you?

Any buff is better than nothing.  All the Corpus have that have even a remote chance of catching you off-guard are Sapping Ospreys.

Corpus techs told to cool it? This is a good day for corpus kuva floods, and therefore the world. Just like scorches and their unholy levels of damage at one point...*turns around and immediately gets murdered by a kuva hyekka master going from 0-4000 in 2 seconds with their ignis* small steps...

Still don't see any fix for panthera's punch through against enemies, or disarming purity's ability to give secondary weapons with alt-fires disarming properties, again small steps...

Either way, fixes and patches, thank you.

Well, can't really be unhappy with a patch that tones down Corpus Techs. They were kind of absurd. I've died to a single bullet from their apparently 750RPM gun WAY too many times in sorties.

now maybe it'll take two bullets, at least.

Still doesn't look like any acknowledgement of Quick Thinking OR of the sudden bug/nerf to melee damage while invisible, though.

10 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Constant blocking when QT takes effect in repetition

do you mean getting stuck in a blocking animation, or do you mean getting put in a loop of the stagger that occurs when Quick thinking activates and not being able to move because you died multiple times due to the stagger?

Every time I deal with some salt knight in region chat spouting about how "DE doesn't care about improving/fixing old content, blah blah blah, I'm a salty person who stares at bugs all day and finds fault in everything..." I can always count on some beautiful hotfix & patch notes to cheer me up and remember how much I love this game and DE.

Anyways, region salt aside, thanks for those fixes, a couple have been driving me nuts the past while (*cough* Jordas golem forgetting where his La-Z-Boy is *cough*) and it's great to see the team is always on top of things!

(And hey, I'm always for nerfing techs!)

Edited by Mattsuii
Edited for clarity.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced damage of the Swarmer weapon used by Comba and Scrambus units.

Can we please have this as a Corpus shotgun? I know it is an ability not an actual weapon, but still the mechanics on this attack are amazing. Just take my plat please.

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.2.1

Thank you all so much for the fixes!

Was wondering if we could somehow have our focus school preference saved on our loadouts for when we would want a certain school for a frame and a different school for a different frame.

Keep up the good work and may the coffee gods aid you in your time of need.

30 minutes ago, Taipolar said:

What's wrong with quick thinking?

I think the problem is that sometimes it just wont activate and you will flat out die even if you are full energy, it has happened to me very frequently.

4 minutes ago, ZERI0N said:

I think the problem is that sometimes it just wont activate and you will flat out die even if you are full energy, it has happened to me very frequently.

next time that happens, hit F6 and send in a trouble ticket along with that screenshot. screenshots from F6 records important metadata, which will help the service team help you more efficiently. I wish you the best of luck with getting that resolved

Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

Thanks for the nerf, although the scaling could use some work too :P

Also this is still not fixed :sadcry:

Fixed the Jordas Verdict being uncompletable due to Jordas Golem sometimes not docking in the correct location.