Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.2.1

[DE]Megan

The foliage Now uses all of your energy color.  I like how the foliage used to look only using part of your energy color.  Not having the entire thing consumed by your energy color.  Could you change it back please, or give the player the ability to turn off or on the full foliage color.

Also there are few things I would like to make mention, in regards to Oberon Hologround

After increasing the Range on Oberon-Prime, Hologrounds Plants no longer appear as a full garden. Instead little patches of grass appear, every couple of metres.  Could you fix Oberon-Primes’ hologround.  So as you add Range mods the plants would still appear as a full garden, instead of patches of grass.

Also could you increase the duration of Hallowed Ground by say 10 seconds, I would even take 5 seconds.  Just- please increase Hologrounds’ duration.  So that I don't have to keep spamming Oberon-Primes Hallowed Ground every 20 seconds.

2 minutes ago, BURGERMAN said:

Docking on JV is NOT fixed! If you use Warding Grace while he moves around he still docks improperly.

warding grace only increases the chances for the bug to happen, but it is not the cause.
Source: it happened in a JV with no ameshas.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Relocated a Kuva Siphon spawn point in the Infested Corpus ship to a lesser claustrophobic spot.

Can this happen with some of the Grineer ones too? That spawn in the small room is crazy.

Any chance we can get a fix on Vectis Prime so that it doesn't need Depleted Reload?

35 minutes ago, ZERI0N said:

I think the problem is that sometimes it just wont activate and you will flat out die even if you are full energy, it has happened to me very frequently.

"If a single attack is sufficiently strong enough to kill in one strike, the player will enter bleedout immediately and not lose any energy. This is to avoid wasting energy, as the player would've been killed regardless." ~Warframe Wiki 

1 hour ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Constant blocking when QT takes effect in repetition

"While under the effects of Quick Thinking (2 HP and losing energy instead), strong hits against you will cause a 'Stagger' effect, briefly causing your Warframe to stumble in place. Be wary, as repeated strong hits can effectively stun-lock you in place until you die. Weak hits against you will not induce this effect." ~Warframe wiki

48 minutes ago, Taipolar said:

do you mean getting stuck in a blocking animation, or do you mean getting put in a loop of the stagger that occurs when Quick thinking activates and not being able to move because you died multiple times due to the stagger?

2 minutes ago, Taipolar said:

"While under the effects of Quick Thinking (2 HP and losing energy instead), strong hits against you will cause a 'Stagger' effect, briefly causing your Warframe to stumble in place. Be wary, as repeated strong hits can effectively stun-lock you in place until you die. Weak hits against you will not induce this effect." ~Warframe wiki

basically it locks you until the qt mod cant keep up with the massacre enemy dealt on u and u finally ded

2 minutes ago, Onokosha said:

Can we vault Paris prime next. I tired of seeing one of its five parts on half of the relics in game.

wont happen, it's one of the holy standalone primes along with Lex Prime, Bronco Prime, Akbronco Prime, Orthos Prime, Fang Prime, Burston Prime, and Braton Prime, they only do vaults for primes coming in a pack/prime access, not standalone ones

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

Finally I'll enact my revenge upon them!

I AM YOUR RECKONING!

P.S.

Thx for fixing Loki Invisibility making my frame deaf.

ANdstill not fix for Heavy Caliber. :(

i cant build the chem or orokin labs on a cross room in my dojo bu ti can build them on pretty much everywhere else. i built 2 cross rooms connected to eachother so i could build all 5 labs in a compact area but for some reason i cant build the chem or orokin on the cross rooms .-. id love this to be fixed Warframe0123.jpg

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cephalons can no longer be carried into the Rift by Limbo in Capture the Cephalon Conclave mode.

HUH ?! What is that sound ? Do i hear the screams of Limbo users ? Oh nevermind, just the wind of nothingness in conclave.

ALSO, woop woop, Corpus Techs nerfed :D 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

:laugh:

Reduced damage of the Swarmer weapon used by Comba and Scrambus units

Relocated a Kuva Siphon spawn point in the Infested Corpus ship to a lesser claustrophobic spot