Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do high MR players do for fun?

Cyandana

See title.

What are you high MR players with most of the high end items you want do for a challenge? For fun? For "progression" ? My group and I are looking for content that actually warrants at least some of the OP stuff we've spent all this time getting.

MR21 here

I spend a lot of time trying to squeeze every single bit of damage out of my favorite weapons regardless how crappy they are at the base level. Experimenting with different play styles, trying weird stuff, testing out all the augments just for kicks (even the junk ones).

Still haven't played Archwing much  :crylaugh: ( I probably should )

Void Fissure endless missions!! Those are where you can test out all your ultra maxed out gear.. when you're still one-shotting super high level enemies means you're doing good ;)

MR 19 here, to lazy to do MR test and level 100 weapon in arsenal (literally)

I mostly break the game and do hieracon or xini run (or long survival fissure with my friends)

Also, giving away trin prime for newbie in raids that need raids frame

Edited by Dradonhunter11

MR23.

when I don't feel like running missions I hang out in Region chat and help beginners.
sometimes even run some missions with or for them.

otherwise I try to prepare for upcoming updates by farming resources like the invasion resources or Nitain.
sometimes run a few cred farms or fissures to prepare for a Baro visit

Sorties of course.

and sometimes I look at the weapons I have in my inventory and think:
"does any of this deserve a second chance?"
and if the answer is yes or maybe I give it a forma and mess around a bit

Edited by BaIthazar

MR20

I like messing around with interesting weapon mechanics and warframe mechanics and trying to make ridiculous builds.

I'm trying to level up my conclave standing for fashion framing, Lunaro is quite fun if you get into it (Don't kill me)

Recently me and my friends have been doing the "FaitKO" challenge, the rules are completely outdated so we kinda just made our own with similar aspects.

Otherwise it's just grinding for relics and preparing for the next warframe/prime warframe release

I'll be straight up honest here but dont let that take you down. I'm MR24 and mostly I log in, do sorties, log back out, and play another game... Currently in a sort of anti burn-out mode. while waiting for the next batch of content

Next to that I really just look to build weapons to see if I can make something usable out of it and perfecting my fashionframe for the nth time.

MR: 23 almost 24. 

I like to collect Rivens for "bad" weapons, forma the weapons, and try to make them "broken". 

Other than that, I have a solo Clan(all my friends became inactive) and I have been doing all the research alone. Like the colors <_>

I just forma random weapons and slowly farm cryotic. I also spend a good amount of time just cruising the forums and Reddit. I also run sorties. I'm also trying to get into trading to buy some cosmetic stuff I want.

Edited by nickelshark

MR 24:

- For challenge, there is literally no challenge (not counting pvp) in the game unless you give the enemies handicaps, like not doing this and that or not bringing something. Some test runs can turn in a fun "challenge".

- For fun, i just do whatever i feel at the moment, helping, doing some weird stuff like putting formas on mk weapons, or just checking the chat and forums...

- For progression, well sitting in a place where i have almost everything and not in a hurry to get the bits im missing, right now im trying to make at least one of each relic i have on radiant, for my own sense of progression...

MR20 (Really only got here for the extra daily trades. I'd be MR13 if it weren't for trades... maybe 16 for Rivens)

I usually don't spend much time on this game all at once. I usually just log in, do sorties, look for a Survival fissure and hop into it and hopefully do a 40+ minute run. If there are no survival fissures, I'll either log out and play another game for 2hrs and hope one does show up, fool around with builds in the Simulacrum, or trade. 

If I don't feel like playing anything, I'll stalk the forums until something gives me inspiration to log on again.

Edited by Xionyde134

MR 23 here. 

The best part about all the mods I have acquired by this rank.........

Any weapon, can be a good weapon. Now you can go back to all the "weak" but cool weapons and still have a significant impact at high levels. 

Edited by Nicaris