Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do high MR players do for fun?

Cyandana

Find the thing you like to do in the game and do it. So by that I don't mean just like certain mission types. For instance you might like precision shooting. So you could play something like Sonar banshee with a latron and only shoot sonar spots. You like headshots you can play harrow who gets rewarded for them.

My fav thing about warframe is the movement system. So something I enjoy is grabbing something like Volt or Nezha and run missions super fast. The only resource I need right now is Kuva. So I'll grab my volt or nezha and run quick captures, sab, rescue kuva missions fast as possible. Before the relic system void sab missions were really rewarding so I would do those, but RIP void sab. Dispatch Overdrive is also a nice mod for running fast.

The star chart is so easy you can really play whatever frame you want. Unless you like playing survival for a year you don't really need end game builds. Build some fun mid game builds and do things that fit your play style. 

My group and I are looking for content that actually warrants at least some of the OP stuff we've spent all this time getting.

What op stuff anyway? Arcanes? Almost none of thise things will give you an actual edge and if tehy do it's mostly not in combat like energize. Weapons? Weapons fall off pretty fast in the actual end-game content. So what is it?

16 hours ago, Cyandana said:

See title.

What are you high MR players with most of the high end items you want do for a challenge? For fun? For "progression" ? My group and I are looking for content that actually warrants at least some of the OP stuff we've spent all this time getting.

There is nothing to do but login, cycle extractors and log out most days.

When new weapons get released spend the 30 mins to max then out.

Im only m17 im not sure if this is high enough for this thread, but i mostly help newbies in region chat or do fissure runs. Preferably endless void runs.

Other than this, im cycling my games to make sure i dont burn out of them, the current rotation is warframe, Open ttd, planetside 2, quake 3 arena.

Edited by Fallen_Echo

MR23

Sorties, farm kuva, re-roll rivens for non-meta weapons I like and try to make them late(r)-game viable, help never players farm resources, join random PUG fissures with all radiant relics, chat with friends, see what rivens people are selling for cheap, and waiting for the newest frame to fade out of style so I can use it without being in a room of all [Harrows].

You hit endgame content in like 4 hours of the game, soons you hit endgame, its just a grind for MR and soons your get the MR you got plently of trades to make plat. Soons you make plat, you buy all the things you wanted.  and end game is over. there is no progession and i wanna say yet but its been years and its a slow &#! process for them

Edited by Rain1494

On my end, I brew up more concepts for my Lumped Togethor Moshpit of Ideas I've Had for to Long while I stock up on rare resources and try to find a way to clear quests that I've yet to finish, the Nydus Index and the last Sands mission being the most prominent. Dabble in a bit of player assistance in Region chat occasionally.

As for my bretheren? I see them flock to Reddit, Discord, and the  Forums to complain, provide feedback, shoot the bull, and simply talk in equal measure, with the apparent in-game activities being ""Fashion Frameing"" on the Larunda Relay, bartering, Sortie work, high level rifting, and Clan gaming.

Just my two wooden nickels on the matter.

MR 23 and waiting for Eidolon tbh.
I do sorties/kuva and some endless fissure missions, if a good one shows up.

I also recently started playing Conclave lmao.
I kinda like it actually! It's like UT and GunZ had a weird baby.

22 hours ago, Cyandana said:

See title.

What are you high MR players with most of the high end items you want do for a challenge? For fun? For "progression" ? My group and I are looking for content that actually warrants at least some of the OP stuff we've spent all this time getting.

I'm MR 24 but I don't have everything maxed out in terms of builds. About 2 years ago I started my goal of maxing every single weapon with a fully built build. 

Unfortunately, meta has changed a lot over that time, so I've had to rebuild entire waves of weapons to update. Imma have to do that for my melee weapons now :(

Edited by Arniox

MR22 Fashion frame, captura, Sortie, fissure, trade and clan chat, looking some 'new' weapons to squeze some Exp for MR 23 and collecting mutagen sample (seriously for moon clan the cost is ridiculous still 200k to go).

Edited by Avynire

Current Long Term goal is to get volt out of my 5 most played frames ~ he's been pushed down to 5 and ive rebuilt Vauban so i can push it out of 5th and then its going to be lots of Nova P to push him even further down. Biggest mistake i made was starting with that frame.

On 8/1/2017 at 4:32 PM, Cyandana said:

See title.

I carry (random) players through missions...like Pheralic Pod component farm & Atlas parts (2Birds w/1 Stone approach); Inaros Vessel Missions; 1hr long MoT Runs w/ MR 2 players (Vazarin or Shadowstep makes it easier to revive them)

Mostly my time is spent building up obscure weapon and Warframe builds.

Like Paralysis Valkyr (No WarCry or Hysteria) ; Crit See build, and most recently Harrow w/Lacera only

Most unique Build in my loadout currently is my Taxon w/Deconstructor Prime 

•Had to delete all of my Sentinel weapons and recraft Taxon multiple times until it finally paired them. (No thanks to DE implementing the fix/patch to not have Deconstructor on non-Helios. Used to just be able to Randomize loadout to get it to work.)*

As for a group looking to do content worthy of 'OP' builds...best bet is Endless ODS as a Vault Run or Nightmare MoT. 

•Dragon Keys equipped with Juggernaut and Corrupted enemies can be fun 2hrs+  

(Awaiting Plains update to see if enemies will start at Sortie levels, come night cycle)

9 hours ago, xLUONG said:

MR 23 and waiting for Eidolon tbh.
I do sorties/kuva and some endless fissure missions, if a good one shows up.

I also recently started playing Conclave lmao.
I kinda like it actually! It's like UT and GunZ had a weird baby.

Have you played Unreal Championship 2 on original xbox? conclave reminds me much more of that than UT.

MR 24

Clan dad who's busy clan daddying.

When I'm arguably free from my pseudo-parental duties (or have an opportunity to slack), I'm chatframing in naive hopes to find a charming clan mom who would ease my social burden a bit :D

Edited by Teloch

MR 23. I play about 1-2 hours a day nowadays.

• Daily sortie.
  • I started putting potatoes and forma in every frame and weapon. I got about 2/3 of the frames done now and 30 weapons or so.
  • Relic farming while leveling up for the above, to get more plat.
  • Some kuva gambling.