Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do high MR players do for fun?

Cyandana

On August 1, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Cyandana said:

See title.

What are you high MR players with most of the high end items you want do for a challenge? For fun? For "progression" ? My group and I are looking for content that actually warrants at least some of the OP stuff we've spent all this time getting.

1.  I've found myself taking high Disposition Rivens and seeing if I can find diamonds in the rough.

Boar Prime with +230(?)% dmg, + 40(?)% dmg vs infested Riven with Hell's Chamber/Blaze/Max status fire/gas build says "hi"...

2.  Trying out/researching frames completely different in playstyle after buying Tennogen items for them.  New Look; new play experience. I'm having a nice run with Chroma even though you'd say I'm a Volt guy and the Drevni skin and Tarrasque helm literally redefine his look for me; awesome.

I'm 3/4 the way between MR23 to 24 and I always have many things to grind/farm. Be it XP, resources or parts. The content and structuring of how the content is fed means you have to be playing way too much for your own good to have everything, which at times I've pretty much done for all normally aquirable items (ie not including primed chamber etc)