Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt: Mods' building suggestions.

TheForgottenPage

Hey there, I've been on Warframe for a week ago, and I'd like to hear some opinions about Volt building. Not just the typical Mod list to take the best of him, but actually to have options of builds and how Volt excells using different choices of Mods that synergizes with his ability's set usefully. So if you have and ideal mod build and/or planet where I can find more for the Volt Warframe, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks again and add me if you want to play together sometime.

my volt has over 684 sheilds and almost 500 health helps soak damage and no issues reviving team mates no issues so far nades still mostly one shot you think they always will regardless how high you're.

Not pretending to be rude or something, but I didn't understand what you meant in that answer, lol. Could you explain better, please?

Not pretending to be rude or something, but I didn't understand what you meant in that answer, lol. Could you explain better, please?

depends on your play style i like survivability so i go for shield and health mods.

other wise power duration/range mods work well with volt's abilities if you're shock/overload heavy user duration increases sprint and shield barrier time i believe but every warframe reacts the same with the same mods

Edited by Kyuzo

Don't bother building armor on him, it's pretty much a worthless venture. Shields are generally speaking the best option. I run something like...

+150 health

+400 shields

+140% shield recharge

+75% melee

+100% ability range

+40% armor (one of my shield mods is a combo mod and came with armor)

Don't bother building armor on him, it's pretty much a worthless venture. Shields are generally speaking the best option. I run something like...

+150 health

+400 shields

+140% shield recharge

+75% melee

+100% ability range

+40% armor (one of my shield mods is a combo mod and came with armor)

yea i run the same thing down the line yet to fine higher recharges though xD i also use 1 decent shield recharge mod too