Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

So you meant to stealth nerf an already non mandatory mod just to have it back fire and break the game? If QT wasn't staggering brutally on accident, it would have been stealth nerfed. :thumbdown:I thought transparency was the big focus after the data mine fiasco. I guess not.

lol what did i just read

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

It staggered plenty. I have been using it in daily raids since I started in 2015. It staggers on fatal shots. It was not a mandatory mod and was good as it was. You admit it needed to be nerfed. This was no fix, don't be blinded by DE's usage of the word "fix".

I'm not saying the fix was an improvement, quite the contrary, I think the fix made the mod useless, but I also think it wasn't done out of malicious intent,  like you seem so intent on proving it was, in their eyes it was not working correctly and should have been fixed,  but they realized the mistake and changed it back. That's good! It meant they listened to people and decided to be the good guys. If you are going to hate on everything DE does and everyone who supports them perhaps you don't belong here. 

• Like 1

This update has also broken the Cephalon renderer.

tumblr_ou2yvmnebI1wtxqoeo1_400.jpg

Ordis' crack is supposed to be on the front, and only appear once. Similar errors exist for Cephalon Suda.

tumblr_ou2z9faySH1wtxqoeo1_540.jpg

Please, please note the lack of additional cubes on Suda's model in transmissions. My crops are dying.

Edited by Vaktezraj

1 hour ago, Rekkter said:

Oh lovely, still not fixed the chat issue? Great, chat has been stuck loading for 2 days AND it's server-side. I sure do miss trading and chatting with clan mates...

Discord exists, and it's free. Your clan leader should make one.

For 2 and a half days i have not been able to connect to the chat, it merely displays a blue loading symbol in the top left corner of the chat box, that is all that is present when i open it, no tabs, no text, nothing.

(pls notice me megan senpai)

Plz fix Quick Thinking, it's now easy mode. How am I suppose to play the game if I can't satisfy my masochistic tendencies at the same time?

(I kid, I kid)

On another note, any news about shield gating/self damage fix/reverting the tonkor's mechanics so it's useful? Or Operators being able to interact with pets?

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

So you meant to stealth nerf an already non mandatory mod just to have it back fire and break the game? If QT wasn't staggering brutally on accident, it would have been stealth nerfed. :thumbdown:I thought transparency was the big focus after the data mine fiasco. I guess not.

Idk where you got that idea.

For the past 1,5 years the game is going downhill in terms of balance and convenience if you will for the players in pretty much all aspects.

Speaking of which. 6 total ammo for a slow af firing bow that deals self damage in a game where you canq only have one primary with you and can't really change weapons very fast? Lmao. Just lmao. Almost astonishing how you manage to turn such a nice fun concept into a total failure just because otherwise it would be simply playable.

I have Oberon prime and when I put the non-Oberon prime appearance on him, I want him to have the grass-looking Hallowed Ground as well not the prime ferns.Please if it is possible to do that it would be very nice. Great work with the changes¡

Edited by WaterWarrior

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

WHAT!!!!!!  This is beautiful.  Oh yeah, THIS is most definitely becoming part of my Bow collection. 

Update:  Got it.  This baby is getting all kinds of forma.  125% crit chance with just Point Strike.  Massive elemental damage.  Mwuhahahahahahhaha

Long list of visual bugs below. I will update it as I find more.

New Bugs I have noticed:

1. Something I have just noticed: Shouldn't the Synoid Syandanna glow brighter when we kill an enemy with the Heliocor or Synoid Heliocor hammers? Since it counts as a "scan" as well as a kill? This may be intentional, but I don't know for sure. Please let me know if I am wrong about this.

2. Ordis looks like this now (his "speech" effect is located behind his "cube" from what I was able to see)

GjOEjzZ.jpg

3. The in-world extraction marker in Eris Extermination was replaced by a red "destroy" marker even after destroying the required number of enemies, and on the minimap the extraction marker was greyed out (instead of green) and dimmed. Picture below.

mRGITui.jpg

Older bugs that are still in place:

1. Fluctus, when equipped on the Archwings Elytron and Amesha, does not holster properly to the right wing.

VZaEZT8.jpg

lqFCKt2.jpg

2. I have noticed an animation problem with the Burston Prime when it is equipped with the Burston Solstice skin, ever since the skin (which I really love and was excited for, as I love the Burston Prime) was released. I have made the following series of screenshots to illustrate it. Simply put, the weapon uses the Burston Prime animation for reloading (through-the-stock), but the regular Burston is reloaded differently (under-the-barrel). The two different animations and weapon geometries clash, creating a messy visual bug. Pictures & detailed breakdown follow.

- Before the first reload, there is a regular Burston clip under the barrel. Notice also the hand clipping through the weapon geometry, because Burston and Burston Prime are held in different ways (and basically the warframe is using the B.Prime holding position even though the model is of regular B.) due to their different model geometries.

6Z9zhts.jpg

- Reloading makes the underbarrel (regular Burston) clip vanish, and the frame inserts a new one into the stock of the weapon (as is done with B. Prime). I would say this makes no visual sense, and it also causes a visual bug after the reload.

i13pCwA.jpg

- Also note that the B.Prime clip that goes into the stock has attached to it a regular Burston clip.

EHYsLTR.jpg

- Once the first reloading animation finishes, and for the rest of the mission as far as I can tell, the gun looks like this. The underbarrel clip is missing and instead, it's attached to the stock of the gun. Also, the hand continues to clip through the geometry of the weapon.

E2vFdqw.jpg

3. Cephalon Suda is missing some of her cubes since the 21 Update

jl8ptpS.jpg

4. Cephalon Suda has a pixelated texture both in her Relay enclave and in the Octavia Quest:

Kj8qDWs.jpg

5. Scorch helmet textures are broken and misaligned for a few months now, and they (and other Scorch units) hold the Ignis like a pistol instead of like a rifle. Fire stream effects from their weapon are also different but IDK if that was intentional or not

Nba3NAz.jpg

6. Loki Prime's geometry clips through some Syandannas like in the image below ever since the Prime Parts toggle was implemented. In this case, the Syandanna attachment point is from Loki while the geometry is from Loki Prime (because I am using the Immortal Skin) so the geometry clips through the cape:

BEDjnWE.jpg

The Prime Loki has a "hump" on his back that regular Loki does not. When using the Prime Skin, this is where Syandannas attach, but if we use Immortal Skin on a Loki Prime the prime parts (including the hump) are preserved, but the attachment point for the Syandanna moves up (to where it is on regular Loki), making the hump clip through.

7. Drudge Workers (and Condor ships, I think) are missing from Syndicate missions. Pls give us more drudges. We love them.

8. Invisibility effects from Ghost/Huras companions sometimes "stick" to weapons sometimes and makes them look like this

EJUfKXU.jpg

l1ZiH6F.jpg

43EJJlg.jpg

9. When using Titania’s 4th ability, cloth syandannas and the cloth parts on her legs don’t shrink down, and they lose their cloth properties.

a8Eg4Xu.png

They regain their cloth physics when the 4th is disabled, but only for the host. Any client players will be stuck with a slightly deformed, stiff, non-cloth syandanna for the rest of the mission

iAxogMG.jpg

VfDaKr5.jpg

11. During the last part of Law of Retribution, the Fomorian in the sky is replaced by a sphere. Either that or the Grineer have made some big modifications.

45bahIm.jpg

12. When wall-running with a wall on your right side the animation looks the same as if you were running along a wall on your left side (i.e. the wrong hand is positioned as if to “glide” along the wall)

07jFEkA.jpg

0k42jr6.jpg

I’m running along the right-side wall in these pictures yet you can see the left arm being extended as if in a left-hand-side wall run.

14. When using the Silva & Aegis Prime with the Day of the Dead Silva & Aegis skin, the attachment point for Sugatras is far from the actual handle of the weapon. This is probably because the S&A Prime mace is longer than the regular S&A Sword.

jGCBz1s.jpg

• Like 1

Fix JV host only bug, it make thing so hard now and annoying. It ruin my teaching raids to:

- First door is host only, wich mean the host stay outside until the door is open and push the spore in (Fixed in 21.3.0)

- Esophage host only (wich is annoying on last part combinned with the next bug and if host don't know how JV work, it's a rip)

- But the most painful of all 3 bug: Only host can do spore pushing in 3rd part to lower engine level

Edited by Dradonhunter11

48 minutes ago, rafacasper said:

- Yellow mines from Osprey are killable, but don´t have life bars neither show damage numbers when hitting them

This is intentional. It was patched in many updates ago, they were always meant to be killable.

Excavations are broken again? On Everest we just went through a 3k slog and when we rushed to the evac the game got all confused and didn't let us.

Said 3/3 players but... we couldn't leave. We had to abort. What'd you do now? :o

Correction: They got the rewards even though we aborted, I don't even know if I got anything though.

Edited by Guest
Clarification

Self-damage on an otherwise promising bow? 

MediocreTepidAlbatross-size_restricted.g

To the mr fodder heap to collect dust with the rest of self-damaging weapons.

EDIT: Actually, the not-detonating-on-allies bit is a decent touch. A step in the right direction. 

Edited by SpaceBad

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Okay, I've seen your post on every single update whining about QT (when, sorry but I use it all the time and it worked fine, you just want to be able to facetank the game) and seriously all I have to say is....
Good god man/woman.
You whine and whine and whine and whine and whine, AND FINALLY when it's "fixed", which if you can read, it got fixed before, you just didn't like it. When it's FINALLY fixed, the only thing you can do is whine some more. Seriously. I have no words. Get better at avoiding bullets I guess.
Just sayin'.
Keep up the --Q.Q--

Edited by Azlen
  • Like 1