Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Pyus said:

This was a nice QoL feature. Sometimes bugs bring good things to life in unintended ways. Any chance this could be reverted? 

I would so heavily second this. It made life better when farming kuva, considering the siphon doesn't spawn in the room the tenno are currently in anymore

38 minutes ago, Azlen said:

Okay, I've seen your post on every single update whining about QT (when, sorry but I use it all the time and it worked fine, you just want to be able to facetank the game) and seriously all I have to say is....
Good god man/woman.
You whine and whine and whine and whine and whine, AND FINALLY when it's "fixed", which if you can read, it got fixed before, you just didn't like it. When it's FINALLY fixed, the only thing you can do is whine some more. Seriously. I have no words. Get better at avoiding bullets I guess.
Just sayin'.
Keep up the --Q.Q--

I am really happy it is fixed, but the first 9 comments say that already. I really do not want to always be negative on patch notes, but the principle is sad. DE should be transparent in hotfixes and not try and pull things without us knowing. It is also sad JV is not fixed after 2 hotfixes. Jordas STILL mis docks. I can see your PoV though :V

39 minutes ago, 97048DAEMON97048 said:

Same....

same here also getting an update failed message.

Update failed

some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

please restart warframe and try again.

the update will be restarted shortly..

took some time but even with the failed to update screen the game updated so its possible that part was a bug and maybe game managed to download.

Edited by Daskrieg

Operators not being affected by Ivara's Cloak Arrow is still not fixed. I just did 2 Kuva missions, one siphon the other flood, where my Operator was still being targeted through the cloak field. Please fix this. I want to farm Kuva for riven rolling again. 

(If you need any screenshots and the like, let me know and I'll see what I can do.)

Edited by AcheronStysius

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn't staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21.

Thank god! Was close to rename it to "Eternal Stagger" xD

When I use Iron Skin on Rhino Prime the color matches that of my energy color, not my accent color. I don't know if the same thing occurs with rhino because I nor longer have Rhino. But is anyone else noticing the same problem since this update

I'm in Brazil and having the same problems with the launcher. Never had this kind of problem before, is it normal after updates?

Just checked a bunch of videos of fixes and none worked. :(

Halp!

Brazil and having the same problem with the launcher.

Edited by yuffff

So I did some fiddling around with the Hallowed Ground colors and you mentioned it uses 2 colors now...one of of my color schemes I have white/silver and it shows up as green. Was that by chance done on purpose to prevent people from going blind or is it not supposed to be doing that? Was hoping for red and white but I guess that's not happening :< Here's a link to him. None of my grass changes colors at all either just prime's ferns.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/Mikayla_Wirth/20170802224411_1.jpg?t=1501649424

Edited by Mirathyl
Forgot to mention regular Oberon's issue

JV bug fix.... lets hope the bug where you can't go out through the last room back to the beginning has been dealt with, its rather annoying after you open the side and unlock all the doors, you have to fly back out that way to get the spore to knock it in for someone inside to use to remove the infested mass.... and quick thinking works?? for real this time? maybe i might start favoring it over vitality now

6 hours ago, rafacasper said:

Still no fix for:

- Palladino room is pitch black with all settings on low/ no volumetric lights

- Tenora weapon clip is always pink when reloading

- Yellow mines from Osprey are killable, but don´t have life bars neither show damage numbers when hitting them

- Earth is still a heavy load for old pcs

- No options to toggle grass off or extra details

- Since their release, the back of deafult helmet of Nyx and Excalibur are uncolorable, even on immortal skins always black. White Nyx and Excalibur can´t have fashion frame fun.

- Hulta armor needs 2 color channels to color leg and arms "plate" parts same color, colors are very "washed out" when comparing to the pallet

- We can only take out cysts from neck after it is matured, so we have to wait 1 week before taking it off

Bonus:

- Why we have to press 2 buttons for operator jump ability?

The bit with the cyst is NOT a bug that how is was supposed to be DE even said you have to wait a week for it to come off. It was always that way and always will be. With the armor the plates color like that as that was how they were mapped the plates all color together since they're plate; they are made with the same material which is why they do. As for the washed out part that's more again on the material they used when making the stuff for the game a lot of stuff actually does that Vectis Prime being another example in that even when you use "true black" it looks grey/washed out it's not at all a bug but more on the way the model itself was made and the way its textures were made.

Edited by Mirathyl
  • Like 1