Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0

[DE]Megan

17 hours ago, Tody92 said:

Pls fix Rhino Prime Iron Skin. its uses energy colors insted of accents.Thx

1 hour ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! This issue will be fixed in the next Hotfix, Iron Skin will draw its color from the right parameter again (Accents).

On 2/8/2017 at 5:28 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0

ge1PMGU.jpg

Eradicate the enemy with the Lenz!

Bolts from this Corpus bow deliver a one-two punch of an icy pulse, followed by a conventional explosion. Excess ammo picked up for other weapons will be converted into charges for the Lenz. Warning, safety-protocols do not exist on this prototype.

Research the Lenz Blueprint in the Clan Dojo Energy Lab or get it in the Market.

Optimizations

• Optimized specific materials to improve rendering performance; the Void and the Kuva Fortress saw the most improvement but materials throughout the game were updated.
  • Removed subtle detail patches from the Earth tileset when Geometry Detail is set to Low.
  • Optimized Rhino’s Iron Skin shader to reduce the per-pixel cost by about 10%.
  • Optimized ambient sound performance in the Grineer Fortress and Lua tileset. 
  • Optimized firing sound performance of the Boltor.
  • Optimized visibility culling in some situations when Geometry Detail is set to Low.

Changes

• Oberon’s Hallowed Ground Grass and Prime ferns will now match your Accent color, and the ferns will get your Energy color in the middle of them for 2-tone fashionframe.
  • Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn't staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21.
  • Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Forest tileset. 
  • Improved vegetation pigment to avoid gross looking solid color, fog and Depth of Field tweaks for huge view distances.
  • Removed duplicate (and broken) Kuva Siphon Codex entry.

Fixes

• Fixed another instance of the Jordas Verdict being unplayable due to the Jordas Golem not docking properly. 
  • Fixed Clients being unable to pass the ceiling door in the Jordas Verdict Stage 1.
  • Fixed Mesa continuing to wall run if wall running when Peacemaker is activated as seen here:
  • Fixed the Ki’Teer Syandana having the wrong applied texture as seen here:
  • Fixed a functionality loss when firing a scoped Vectis in Captura while using a controller. 
  • Fixed an invisible wall causing a progression stopper in the War Within quest. 
  • Fixed Kuva Siphon markers appearing prematurely. Will now only be visible once a player is in the same tile as the Kuva Siphon.
  • Fixed Kuva Siphons breaking when a Host Migration occurs at the start of the mission.
  • Fixed NPCs not moving to collect the Index point pickups in The Index.
  • Fixed Maroo & Clem missions not showing up in World State Window's Alerts section if no randomly-generated Alerts are currently available.
  • Fixed the Excalibur Prominence Skin using the wrong tint mask.
  • Fixed Codex attribution of Mods hidden in Caches.
  • Fixed the Lua Security Eye dealing no damage on direct hits.
  • Fixed Orokin Derelict Sabotage Caches not giving any rewards.
  • Fixed AI vaulting and falling through the level in the Grineer Galleon tileset.  
  • Fixed Toxin Resistance Mod not being tradable. 
  • Fixed Mutalist Alad V boss transmissions popping up while playing Eris Exterminate missions.
  • Fixed Archwing Power UI displaying the incorrect Powers if the player is Equinox
  • Fixed sometimes remaining in the squad Chat after leaving the mission.
  • Fixed having to restart Vor’s Prize from the beginning if you AFK during the tutorial. 
  • Fixed Client Operators being invisible in transmissions.
  • Fixed Ivara's Cloak arrow dome not cloaking Operators.
  • Fixed some graphics settings not applying until level change.
  • Fixed an orange square appearing in the Void Sabotage Portal.
  • Fixed a section of tree missing collision in the Grineer Forest tileset. 
  • Fixed some Corpus tileset glass being near invisible.

Conclave Changes

• Disabled Headshot Multiplier on all AoE attacks in Conclave.

i cant join to the game ._. send me error code WAR-1366079

Hey all!

So yeah... i would have liked to join devstream tonight but... wait for it... Warframe was nowhere to be seen in Steam.

I had to re-install.

Thankfully, all my time from the past three or four years had not been sent to the compactor.

DE, please look into this mysterious Steam delete bug for me.

Thank you,

A long lone tenno.

Edited by Truebrue
redundancy

Bullet dance, still broken.  RMB combo is not possible to perform, all the frame does is fire 1 time and tries to block instead of the dancing slash movements.

Edit: Impossible with Redeemer, and only about a 35% chance of success with Sapra.

Edited by Alanthier

Glad to see Jordas Verdict getting patched finally (including the earlier patch this week.)

Will we ever get to use Tactical Reload on the Javlok again? It sucks that I spent 7 forma and a boatload of platinum and endo on the Riven to make it a viable PvE main, only to have the mod I built it around suddenly drop from its equipable mod table just because it wasn't considered balanced for PVP. :(

Edited by Exodess

Oberon's new colored grass and Rhino's skin being optimized is all nice and dandy, but in process you guy's swaped Rhino Primes Accents and Energy Color.

I dunno if it was like that before he got unvalted, but since this patch i now have to chose between blue energy color with glorious golden armor or gold energy color with unglorious MC Donalds yellow armor. Fix it so i can look fabulos again.

Does this Mean Jordas Verdict is finally fixed!? I didn't see any updates on whether or not the Esaphage was finally permanently fixed.

Jordas Verdict has been plagued with bugs since its inception.

Jordas not being able to dock in the correct position
Jordas head buttons not opening the toilet bowl
Jordas spores not being able to be melee'd
Jordas spores causing players to reverse in direction instead of moving forward

2nd Phase issue's
Inside Elevator not spawning enemies anywhere but the lower levels

1st Phase's Issue's
Invisible wall preventing movement to next area

Not to mention how completely convoluted JV is for those who havn't done before! You can walk right into one of those button rooms and never see it unless you know what you're looking for. There's tons of more things that can be done to JV to make it an overall better experience and acutally fun then what it is currently. The only reason people do it is for the Arcanes; and whats with Arcanes like Deflection being a rare? Thats ridiculous that something thats so useless is a rare drop.

6 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

Please add the option for players who don't want the Oberon grass to be removed

It feels like a forced decision to players who don't want it, so a option to tweak if we can have it on or off would be nice

To clarify, not all us like the grass on Oberon's Hallowed Grass. We just want an option to remove it, to customize if we can have the grass or not. 

I've only run through a few missions since last update.  Just did Grineer Invasion mission, Capture on Carp, Jupiter.  After we captured the target, the mission changed to Exterminate but with dozens of Capture targets spawning.  We failed mission because one got away.

Finally QT fix. I use QT a lot as I often go with squishy frames. The staggering is hella annoying, although I would see its purpose as acting just like when your HP drops. But the staggering animation literally´s gonna kill you more than if you didn´t get staggered, lol