Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the most amazing submission to tennogen in a long time!

KRANOT

even tho the name is very uncreative this honest to god is the most amazing thing in the workshop since the damn noxious jat kittage skin was suggested!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950152364

i would legit kill go get that ingame, just amazing!

weaponreskins that actually CHANGE the model are the best thing in the workshop and it hurts my soul everytime DE rejects one.

It was rejected for very reasonable concerns, such as how in the holstered state it would obstruct the wrist or how many bones it would need to animate properly. The feedback given has definitely helped me understand what I should avoid in the future, if DE is willing to accept some other weird designs of mine(and if i ever get around to actually making them).

Edited by alexmach1

8 hours ago, alexmach1 said:

It was rejected for very reasonable concerns, such as how in the holstered state it would obstruct the wrist or how many bones it would need to animate properly. The feedback given has definitely helped me understand what I should avoid in the future, if DE is willing to accept some other weird designs of mine(and if i ever get around to actually making them).

then i wish you the best of luck and hope one day one of your corpus creations gets through. i am madly in love with this submission!

3 hours ago, Sasquatch180 said:

TBH I think that sort of thing could be a weapon all on it's own, sort of like an upgraded Fists weapon.

prettymuch. this is what i imagine would happen if you upgrade an obex.