Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime's Iron Skin is using Energy Color instead of Accents [Fixed]

Rhino

2 minutes ago, SHREDDER2025 said:

Here's an idea, NO.

I love the iron skin effect now. Just change your energy color. Boom fixed.

Translation:  "It's not a problem for me, therefore it isn't a problem."  How about, if it's put back the way it was (and has been for years) and BOOM, problem solved for everyone who ISN'T you.  And if YOU don't like it, then you change your cosmetics to produce the same effect.

3 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Translation:  "It's not a problem for me, therefore it isn't a problem."  How about, if it's put back the way it was (and has been for years) and BOOM, problem solved for everyone who ISN'T you.  And if YOU don't like it, then you change your cosmetics to produce the same effect.

The iron skin isnt even a big deal, you people complain about stupid stuff anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by SHREDDER2025

I agree with OP 100%.

I didn't spend days grinding out Rhino Prime because I wanted to have shiny armor that is the color of my energy. 

I want shiny golden armor.

And before you say "just change your energy lulz" well, no. I don't want to have yellow energy. I want red enrgy, like I had before the change today, because it looks amazing with the black and gold.

Please, change this back or at least give us the option to keep the golden skin. What is the point in having a prime if it isn't gloriously golden?

Now i see what you guys mean and im actually agreeing this time. I may of interpreted what was going on now i understand.

I apologize and now 100% agree this should be changed back

Edited by SHREDDER2025
Misunderstanding

haha OMG 

1 hour ago, QuestionAuthority said:

I agree with OP 100%.

I didn't spend days grinding out Rhino Prime because I wanted to have shiny armor that is the color of my energy. 

I want shiny golden armor.

And before you say "just change your energy lulz" well, no. I don't want to have yellow energy. I want red enrgy, like I had before the change today, because it looks amazing with the black and gold.

Please, change this back or at least give us the option to keep the golden skin. What is the point in having a prime if it isn't gloriously golden?

same! i use red energy to compliment my gold iron skin!

Before the little key bits all over Rhino would blend seemlessly into the Iron Skin effect. This is obnoxious to me because I liked being solid gold or solid whatever, while having my energy different.

I submitted this as a bug mostly because this change was unannounced, and perhaps is an accident.

cpMlh9N.png

41 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Rhino-chan,  please post this in bugs and warframe feedback. DE will definitely see this there.

Yeah, cause this change needs to be reverted IMMEDIATELY. It ruins basically any fashion frame I had for rhino. But DE won't see this post in general 

I just wanted to be black, and red. This makes no sense to the design of rhino prime, I thought that the metallic pieces were to match the iron skin so that you're almost all metallic. It doesn't make sense. I like my metallic pieces to look black, and my iron skin to look black, but still retain the balance of red energy in the crevices, and black when not in iron skin. It looks all unbalanced, and I look like a strawberry when i pop iron skin. I am very picky about my edgy color scheme. This is really making me just look ten times worse. Please change it back.