Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime's Iron Skin is using Energy Color instead of Accents [Fixed]

Rhino

Can't believe I got Rhino Prime not too long ago from pure blind luck (and playing as him was awesome!) only to be suddenly ruined by this weird bug instead.

Pls DE, fix it.

Also as a related note, why the hell did Rhino's charge suddenly got nerfed? It no longers proc Blast once the charge ends, and the charge goes a little too far for my taste.

So I don't know if everyone knows this already and I'm just dumb but I just found out that Iron Skin can use energy color still (post hotfix) instead of accents depending on if you're using default colors or not. If you're using default accents but custom energy color Iron Skin would use the energy color, but if you have both accents and energy color at default colors it would use the accent color. Same thing if you used custom accent and energy colors.

Basically for those who find it is not fixed try changing the accent color. Kinda sucks for people like me who like the default gold (and was wondering how everyone else thought it was fixed) and don't really have any colors that match it so I hope DE fixes this or best case, adds a toggle button for you to choose accents or energy.