Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR24 unable to play conclave with MR16

-Kramer-

Question

Hi everyone

Have I missed something in the last updates / hotfix, like at Mastery Rank "compatibility" system inside of the conclave ?
I've just tried to play Lunaro or Cephalon with one of my clan mate (MR16) and the game said i was too high MR (MR24) to join the party....
Bug ? New change (quite limitative) ?
Thanks in advance for your help & feedbacks

5 answers to this question

There is no Mastery Rank based matchmaking, however there is separation between Recruit Conditioning and non-Recruit Conditioning matchmaking. 
People which are Rank 3 in Conclave Syndicate (rank Tempest) and above are automatically removed from RC eligibility, and cannot join games with Recruit Conditioning active.
Either you or your clan mate needs to turn off RC mode for you two to play with each other.  It is at the bottom right of the Conclave nav console

Edited by Neah

11 hours ago, Neah said:

There is no Mastery Rank based matchmaking, however there is separation between Recruit Conditioning and non-Recruit Conditioning matchmaking. 
People which are Rank 3 in Conclave Syndicate (rank Tempest) and above are automatically removed from RC eligibility, and cannot join games with Recruit Conditioning active.
Either you or your clan mate needs to turn off RC mode for you two to play with each other.  It is at the bottom right of the Conclave nav console

I cant see that button...

It is most likely saying your rank is too high, not your mastery rank is too high.
This is as someone already stated the seperation of players in the lower ranks and players in the upper ranks.
It is correct that it is rank 0-2 and rank 3-5.