Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locked Door Bug in Hunt for Ayatan Treasure

Tentomologist

So I'm doing the Hunt for Ayatan treasure alert/miniquest from Maroo's Bazaar, when I come across a room with like 15 enemies in it. I avalanche'd them as frostprime but then ALL THREE doors shut and none of them would open anymore. I would be fine quitting and restarting if it didnt mean I lose my 2 argon crystals. This also isnt the first occurrence of this bug. 

thats one of the weird challenge rooms in the void. that circle platform opens the door directly ahead for like 10 seconds and then closes for good if your not on the other side. its to stop enemies from comming in and attacking you during the challenge.  i think theres a second door that can close too if your not quick enough. all the rooms require you to get from point A to point B within the time limit. or the door to the "treasure room" closes for good. [the treasure room just has orokin containers with a high chance at dropping decent mods] these rooms have been around since i first started playing over 3 years ago. definitely not a bug.

5 hours ago, Lith1313 said:

thats one of the weird challenge rooms in the void. that circle platform opens the door directly ahead for like 10 seconds and then closes for good if your not on the other side. its to stop enemies from comming in and attacking you during the challenge.  i think theres a second door that can close too if your not quick enough. all the rooms require you to get from point A to point B within the time limit. or the door to the "treasure room" closes for good. [the treasure room just has orokin containers with a high chance at dropping decent mods] these rooms have been around since i first started playing over 3 years ago. definitely not a bug.

Just to be clear this is the door to START the obstacle course, not during/inside the room. They should put some kind of indication that it's like that, like Maroo cutting in saying "blah blah, be fast, blah blah." Otherwise it doesn't seem right that the door to START the obstacle course locks you out.