Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Sortie boosters to white boosters

(PSN)mmcareen

So I know a lot of people have issues with the sortie rewards and not getting what they want, there are multiple posts about those, so people keep your comments about this idea and take the complete change to the posts about completely changing it.

Other then that, the title says it all.  We possibly can get boosters as rewards from Sorties.  These are basically the same ones we buy from the market.  My idea is simple, change it so that instead it rewards us the white boosters(don't know if they have a official name).   Pretty much the boosters DE has on double affinity, credit weekends.  That way if, lets say I get a credit booster from sortie, then I can go to the market, buy a credit booster and get 4x credits for 3 days. 

For those who wouldn't buy a booster, it changes nothing, for those who would, it makes it a much better reward for us as well as making us spend plat.  Which is I am correct, DE is a business and want us to do that.  I don't really see a downside to it but there could be something I am missing

1 hour ago, Retrijeuj said:

Not a bad idea imo. And from a financial point of view, it would prompt players to spend their plats on boosters. I know I would.

I would be the same.  Get a affinity booster now, I don't do anything with it, if it was a white booster, I'd go buy a booster and go put some forma into some stuff I have been putting off

17 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

So I know a lot of people have issues with the sortie rewards and not getting what they want, there are multiple posts about those, so people keep your comments about this idea and take the complete change to the posts about completely changing it.

Other then that, the title says it all.  We possibly can get boosters as rewards from Sorties.  These are basically the same ones we buy from the market.  My idea is simple, change it so that instead it rewards us the white boosters(don't know if they have a official name).   Pretty much the boosters DE has on double affinity, credit weekends.  That way if, lets say I get a credit booster from sortie, then I can go to the market, buy a credit booster and get 4x credits for 3 days. 

For those who wouldn't buy a booster, it changes nothing, for those who would, it makes it a much better reward for us as well as making us spend plat.  Which is I am correct, DE is a business and want us to do that.  I don't really see a downside to it but there could be something I am missing

Would it stack with x2 weekend boosters?

Why on Earth was this moved to the UI subforum? This has nothing to do with visuals, it's mission rewards.

On-topic, I'm not sure this would be the best idea. Handing out free boosters can already give players a significant boost in progress, let alone a booster that stacks. It runs the risk of allowing players to trivialize much of the game's content if they aren't weakened versions of normal boosters.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:12 PM, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Why on Earth was this moved to the UI subforum? This has nothing to do with visuals, it's mission rewards.

On-topic, I'm not sure this would be the best idea. Handing out free boosters can already give players a significant boost in progress, let alone a booster that stacks. It runs the risk of allowing players to trivialize much of the game's content if they aren't weakened versions of normal boosters.

No idea why either, it is a mission reward

I do see your point, but the way I look at it, DE already gives out these white boosters anyways.  They have the white booster weekend, when they could always have just a regular booster weekend and do away with the white booster all together.  So they don't have a issue with quad weekends.  This would also only be a quad 3 days for one person not the entire game.  A lot harder to find a group when everyone isn't getting quad resources.  Plus I just know everyone complains about sorties rewards so figured this would make it a little better.

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, RICK_BO said:

Probably be additive instead of multiplicative. (x2) + (x2) + (x2) = x6 if you manage to get a sortie reward on a double weekend and buy a market booster at the same time.

Originally I just figured if you got the booster one a white double resource weekend, you would extend your time, the same as boosters from chests extends your time from market boosters.  Additive works good too though.  Either or

1. This fits General Feedback more! :P
2. I... Can second this. I purchase Prime Accessories quite often (like, I've missed what, 2 or 3 rounds?) and the credit and affinity boosters from sorties are bit of a waste on me right now... So anything to help those feel better rewards has an upvote! (I mean, I know time gets extended but...)

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

1. This fits General Feedback more! :P
2. I... Can second this. I purchase Prime Accessories quite often (like, I've missed what, 2 or 3 rounds?) and the credit and affinity boosters from sorties are bit of a waste on me right now... So anything to help those feel better rewards has an upvote! (I mean, I know time gets extended but...)

It was originally under missions, one of the mods moved it here.  Probably just read the title and not the post.

I agree, it makes the rewards a little better, and the fact you don't pick when you get them, means they shouldn't be too much.  You might get it on a Tuesday, when you work Monday to Friday, you wouldn't get the full benefit out of it, but its still better then what it currently is.  Also the other way, you work weekends so you miss every double resource weekend.  Here is a chance for you to get your own now.