Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WereWolf is recruiting!

PuppetsMind

TaCLhnm.png

-----WEREWOLF IS RECRUITING-----

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT ARE WE?

WereWolf is entirely a clan of tightly knit friends whom I hope to have grow. This clan was originally formed at the very beginning of it all and over the years we've continued to change. We have several experienced players who have been playing Warframe from the beginning who would be more than willing to help you on your journey through the star-map. We have(what i think is) a rather awesome dojo, and inside, all of our labs are near completion(Sadly no Hema though). We're constantly working to get everything more and more kickass.

We are ghost rank 9, several of us are in MST but we do have players from all around the world.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

What WereWolf really wants are friendly members. I ask for people 18+ due to conversation topics that might arise in clan chat. As for experience, I just ask that you have a basic understanding of how to play the game. The rest we can teach as you go.

We just upped our size to a Shadow clan due to what seemed to be "popular demand" so we have slots a-plenty

If you're interested in joining up, let us know here what your in game name is and we'll get on back to you as quickly as we can. We might have a short interview prior to inviting you to the clan just to make sure you would be a good fit.

Hope to hear from you soon

oh S#&$. Didn't look at the forum for like two days and it exploded. I'll get you all invites.

I do send friend requests first, and once we meet and i get the interview done with i'll send an invite to the clan. Or you can send me a PM here on the forums and we can do it here.

Edited by PuppetsMind

hi, i'm new to this game, with less than a month of experience. i got GOOGLE as my teacher. /after 100hrs+ of playing now at mastery rank 10 /
( From Thailand , GMT+7)  May i join ?  

InGameName : 47A01111
myRealAge : im 32 and still in gaming ^ ^ 

20 hours ago, Spartan8365 said:

IGN: Spartan8365 

14 hours ago, 47A01111 said:

hi, i'm new to this game, with less than a month of experience. i got GOOGLE as my teacher. /after 100hrs+ of playing now at mastery rank 10 /
( From Thailand , GMT+7)  May i join ?  

InGameName : 47A01111
myRealAge : im 32 and still in gaming ^ ^ 

11 hours ago, KillaKombo said:

ign : KillaKombo

Sent a friend request to you all! Will try to get an interview from ya before inviting