Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legacy Sounds Option

The_B00b3n

As a veteran player I think DE should add a "Legacy Sounds" tool. This option can let you use the old warframe sound effects. This feature implements:

Level Up SFX (God I loved so much that sound).

Old level stealth/alerted music:

First Starchart music:

Old pick up SFX (mods, energy/health orbs).

I don't know if DE is planning to put this option in the game but I think I'm not the only one who wants those sounds back just like the old days.

As someone has been playing Warframe for about 2 years, I think that, instead of bringing back old soundtracks, they should make some new ones. The ones we have right now are boring as hell.

Seriously, how many soundtracks have they added in the last 2 years? 3? Maybe 4?

Talking about music, what about "combat music" or however you want to call it? You only hear music in the game when you're looking at something in the market or are using the star chart, and I'm not even sure it that's an actual soundtrack or just random noises. Or the log-in screen. Even if I only spend like 5 seconds in there, the music is getting boring.

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

As someone has been playing Warframe for about 2 years, I think that, instead of bringing back old soundtracks, they should make some new ones. The ones we have right now are boring as hell.

Seriously, how many soundtracks have they added in the last 2 years? 3? Maybe 4?

Talking about music, what about "combat music" or however you want to call it? You only hear music in the game when you're looking at something in the market or are using the star chart, and I'm not even sure it that's an actual soundtrack or just random noises. Or the log-in screen. Even if I only spend like 5 seconds in there, the music is getting boring.

Now I actually wondered, how many people playing with music turned on? The current soundtrack is SO background and boring... except War Within theme - that one is awesome.

20 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

Now I actually wondered, how many people playing with music turned on? The current soundtrack is SO background and boring... except War Within theme - that one is awesome.

Oooom...me? I love the corpus theme