Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.1

[DE]Danielle

8 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Addition - Quick Revive: 

• We’ve added a quick revive option when running non-solo missions! If you’re downed you will now be prompted to “hold “X” to respawn” during the bleed-out state:
  Reveal hidden contents

wfzzRKG.jpg

• If you chose to quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out, you’ll respawn in 3 seconds.
  • If you chose not to use your quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out or before a teammate/Sentinel revives you, the standard revive option will become available. 
  • The quick revive option is also available to you in Solo missions if you have a Sentinel equipped with the “Sacrifice” mod! 

This I can see it as a good addition for solo play, but for team play I find it very bad....

So you nerfed Akbronco prime's status chance to 22% making it impossible to hit 100% status with 4 dualstat mods? Well I guess I had fun with this weapon for less than a week and now it is complete trash again, like it was used to be. I will never use this weapon again.

SlxdmSw.jpg

Edited by runx0

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  •  
  • Fixed a rare crash when running in DirectX 9. 
  • Fixed getting stuck in a repeating shooting animation when swapping to a Gunblade in the middle of a charged attack. 
  • Fixed a crash in the Relay server code that would result in poor performance.
  • Fixed the ability to procure the unreleased Helminth Ferocity mod via Transmute/trade. 

Conclave Fixes/Changes 

• Fixed a bug where the Castanas damage was being displayed incorrectly in the Conclave Arsenal. 
  • Increased Tenora’s magazine size from 50 to 70. 

7 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Even more real JV fixes?

How do we get 8 revives? :D

7 minutes ago, --Q--Akemi said:

8 Revives? Also fix JV please.
Thanks o/

Woopsies! That was a mistake on my part, took a screenshot of a bug while we were testing! 

I can understand removing Adhesive Blast from the Scourge, as its primary fire didn't work with it and its alt-fire seems to have infinite enemy punch-through (which was glitching out with Adhesive blast), but why take it off the Javlok? It was a fun build, especially if you threw it at a melee enemy and had rad procs on it. You could turn an enemy into a suicide bomber against their own faction.

Also, the whole concept behind Javlok's alt-fire seemed to be having some form of ammo-free ranged AoE with the drawback being that you had to go pick it up or wait a while between throws. This allowed for fun challenges, like completing a mission 'ammo-free' by using only the alt-fire.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We’ve added a quick revive option when running non-solo missions! If you’re downed you will now be prompted to “hold “X” to respawn” during the bleed-out state:

Does Vazarin's New Moon apply to this as well?

Scourge accuracy with Heavy Caliber changed from 1. something to 4.7 (my HC mod is still at R9, needed the Endo for other crucial mods)... Not a very impressive change, but I tested it and bullet's spread is way lesser than before.

Anyways I still prefer to use a Visi/Ata Riven mod than HC so...

Edited by Lord__Sauron

Very nice changes overall, especially the fast revive. Cant really speak for the other weapons as I dont use them.

However it appears that whoever did the stat adjustment for Akbronco prime simply copy-pasted all the stats from the Bronco Prime including the status chance, which largely neuters the weapon as it can no longer hit 100% status with all 4 60/60 mods. It would be amazing if the normal bronco prime could be buffed to have a 30% status chance when this gets fixed.

This Javlok timer is (IMO) a well-intentioned change that is actually a nerf. It's not like the Lenz where it slows things down so they can't escape or it's your only option of firing, you can choose when you want to make that throw. I don't want to nail a javelin throw from across the room and then have all the enemies casually step out of the explosion. That feels awful AND now I have to go get my weapon that did absolutely nothing. If you want to make the explosion less unwieldly then just remove the self-damage.

Also punch-through mods seem to make the alt-fire go through the floor half the time now, making you unable to get to it. I *think* this is new behavior but I'm not 100% sure as I was only recently trying punch-through on it.

Edited by AutoCept

Hey guys! Good work on the Akbronco Prime's status chance.

It went from a weapon I'd use occasionally use to apply a lot of status effects to a weapon that I'll never touch again in my life.

Fixed, it's all good =)

Anyway, rude sarcasm aside, thanks for the revive update! I've been waiting for something like this.

Edited by Namah

19 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Lessened the spread from the Heavy Caliber mod when used with the Scourge, Ferrox, and Javlok. 

The Gods have spoken, our sacrifice has been honored...