Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.1

[DE]Danielle

The only Javlock - and spearguns in general - alt-fire change I want to see is instead of throwing it (nobody ever does that in Stargate), we swing it around like a staff, have it count as both primary and meleé.

Also there's still that minor wall-hopping glitch whereby the left hopping animation plays whether the wall is to your left or right.

Between other grateful and other ungrateful players I would like to thank the staff for working on this game the way they do.. Played many of online games were the Devs did not do sht. much less listen to the player base.. Yes I know not all problems are fixed but players I am pretty sure they are getting around to it "UNLESS" you think you can do better! If so then apply for the job and put your money where your mouth is! =)

Again, THANK YOU!

Edited by LnDeathLord

27 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The quick revive option is also available to you in Solo missions if you have a Sentinel equipped with the “Sacrifice” mod

Works for Inaros even without Sacrifice...

But the sarcrophagus symbol stays for the rest of the mission.

So... Javlok went from:

Throw, pick - repeat

to

Throw, wait, pick, reload... still reloading... - repeat

This was seriously my favorite throwing weapon... had a Riven with it, reached 80% critical chance. I could kill a swarm on Sortie mobs with it, and it was never a spamable weapon precisely because of the throw and possible self damage.

Went straight from my powerful situational spear gun to unpractical in one hotfix

I swear I try to wrap my mind on DE's nerf decisions. For god's sake ADDRESS the stuff that breaks Pub games, whip weapons on primed reach and Maiming strike. World on Fire, Equinox and Octavia making people rage quit because one player leaves a match with 68% mob damage.

DON'T pick a weapon that's already placed the lower on its own class (bellow Ferrox and Scourge) and add damage delay and a freaking ever requirement to reload it every single time I throw it.

DO you want to have a bunch of people using their very own varied favorites when Plain of Eidolon comes out, or do you rather have these guys playing your massive multiplayer map solo as not to take part with a bunch of Mirages and Rhino spin-cleaving through Grineer camps compeeting against Embers and Equinoxes, because for god's sake, you encourage it.

THis is NOT ME MAKING A prediction on how is Plains of Eidolon gonna be like. It is ALREADY LIKE THIS. This is a problem NOW. NOT when PoE comes out.

Edited by Duduminador

Please revert the AkBroko status chance nerf, it's missing from the patch notes and robs the gun from it's purpose!

Also, the Singular Bronko should have 30 and not 17.5% status IMO, but since the gun is poor anyway nobody would really care for that buff i'd think.

3 minutes ago, Lydethlas said:

Please revert the AkBroko status chance nerf, it's missing from the patch notes and robs the gun from it's purpose!

5 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! Akbronco Prime having 22% Status chance was an unintentional change and will be fixed in one of the next Hotfixes.

...read first comment second

Edited by TennoHack

27 minutes ago, Corial said:

Why is AkBronco Prime's status now 22% instead of the 30%? did you accidentally force more than damage balance to the weapon from the single counterpart? @[DE]Danielle

28 minutes ago, runx0 said:

So you nerfed Akbronco prime's status chance to 22% making it impossible to hit 100% status with 4 dualstat mods? Well I guess I had fun with this weapon for less than a week and now it is complete trash again, like it was used to be. I will never use this weapon again.

SlxdmSw.jpg

Hey guys! This is actually a bug, one we're already on top of a fix for the next hotfix. 

In addition to the fix, Bronco Prime will be also be buffed to 30% Status Chance. 

Thanks for reporting :) 

21 minutes ago, AutoCept said:

Also punch-through mods seem to make the alt-fire go through the floor half the time now, making you unable to get to it. I *think* this is new behavior but I'm not 100% sure as I was only recently trying punch-through on it.

This has always been the case with punch through on Javlok

57 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Addition - Quick Revive: 

Nice, thank you.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes

Interesting.

I'll have to try the delayed Javlok explosion, but really like the 'unspent ammo increases the secondary'. Gives reason to use it without intentionally dumping the mag first.

Also, thank you very much for getting back so fast about the AkBronco's status chance.

Edit:

15 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

In addition to the fix, Bronco Prime will be also be buffed to 30% Status Chance. 

Awesome, was wondering if I should ask for this, but felt I probably shouldn't because begging for buffs is bad m'kay?.
Should combo nicely with dual wield now.

Edited by Chroia

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! This is actually a bug, one we're already on top of a fix for the next hotfix. 

Thanks for reporting :) 

Thank god for this. Also thanks for the bronco prime buff whenever it happens.

So, you "reduced" the spread affect Heavy Caliber has on Spear weapons, increasing the accuracy from 1.7 to 4.3. Yet from testing, shots with the Scourge still fly wildly, ranging from 4 of 20 shots flying wildly and missing a big unit like a bombard at 20 meters away, to 10 shots flying wildly and missing that same unit at 20 meters away. Sorry, Scourge is still, well, a Scourge to use. I'll stick to my Hema if I want a primary status weapon.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Lessened the spread from the Heavy Caliber mod when used with the Scourge, Ferrox, and Javlok. 

Aside from this, the -55% accuracy of the Heavy Caliber has become more like -95% is not fixed?

I'm not too happy with the Javlok throwing change. The delay between impact and detonation takes away some of the fun of just hurling your weapon into a group of unsuspecting people and exploding them, now they often are able to avoid it. Quick revive is nice though for when sentinals are taken out.

Thanks for looking at the Javlok again after so long. The AoE visual indicator is super awesome and ammo contributing to the throw has been much requested. In practice I'm not sure the ammo bit was worth it. Constantly reloading throws off the flow if you use it for throw, bullet jump up, chuck it down into a crowd, slide through to grab it and launch into the air again for another throw. Now you're slapped with a 2.2 second reload massively hurting usability, especially if you didn't need that damage boost. 

Maybe if you could throw it again without reloading? 

I also absolutely hate the delay on the explosion, like I said I'm usually bullet jumping around like a mad man and now with it exploding on a delay I find myself falling into the thing before it goes off :(  

Mixed feelings

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Addition - Quick Revive: 

• We’ve added a quick revive option when running non-solo missions! If you’re downed you will now be prompted to “hold “X” to respawn” during the bleed-out state:
  Hide contents

mOCuLqc.jpg

• If you chose to quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out, you’ll respawn in 3 seconds.
  • If you chose not to use your quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out or before a teammate/Sentinel revives you, the standard revive option will become available. 
  • The quick revive option is also available to you in Solo missions if you have a Sentinel equipped with the “Sacrifice” mod!

That's so much important when you're far away from your team and have to, let's say, rescue the target or something like that!