[DE]Taylor

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.2

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Can DE now restore Pyrana to the pre buff nerf state? Pretty please?

I've used it both before and after the changes, and have had no issues with it.

May I ask, what's your build?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm... That buff to single Bronco Prime gives me an interesting idea for a build... It involves Bronco Prime, Orvius and Condition Overload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Oktavia said:

..What?

There was a secondary shotgun weapons balance pass that intended to buff them because they are niche. But the pass either left them barely changed or crippled.

 

8 minutes ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

I've used it both before and after the changes, and have had no issues with it.

May I ask, what's your build?

I've used it a lot before as well and I've done plenty testing after. The changes were supposed to buff it. Instead, Pyrana's damage feels weaker. A bit but weaker nonetheless. Which is not good because it was supposed to be buffed :s

Build shouldn't matter if I used the same build before and after the changes. But in case I'm wrong... It's an elemental damage crit build featuring a riven and Primed Heated Charge.

 

Edit: forgot the doubled mag which is very relevant. I suppose it makes up for the fall off reducing the damage.

Edited by Raniu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool cool, I hope this will fix the crash after leaving Relays open for several seconds to minutes on lower end pcs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i noticed that the inaros self revive icon stays on the screen when you use the quick revive, partially full or empty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raniu said:

I've used it a lot before as well and I've done plenty testing after. The changes were supposed to buff it. Instead, Pyrana feels weaker. A bit but weaker nonetheless. Which is not good because it was supposed to be buffed :s

Build shouldn't matter if I used the same build before and after the changes. But in case I'm wrong... It's an elemental damage crit build featuring a riven and Primed Heated Charge.

What are the stats on the Riven? (Flight speed affects damage falloff distances, although you might already know this ^^)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

What are the stats on the Riven? (Flight speed affects damage falloff distances, although you might already know this ^^)

Damn.

Gotta do way more testing xD  You are a life saver, probably.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unless I'm doing something wrong(which I highly doubt cuz I enjoy using the orvius) its mechanic when your throwing a charged throw... or the throw itself is (imo) isnt a fully charged throw.. its a partially charged... you should revert it to be fully charged

Edited by njdevil2k12
mis type

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.2

Changes

  • Restored AkBronco Prime Status Chance back to original 30%.
  • Increased Bronco Prime Status Chance to 30% to match AkBronco Prime.

I find these fixes/changes acceptable, especially on such a short notice. My anger has been sated.

Edited by runx0
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.2

Fixes

  • Removed Archwing from one of the Kuva Fortress extraction tiles.

Hahaha, DE must've seen my post: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.2

Changes

  • Restored AkBronco Prime Status Chance back to original 30%.
  • Increased Bronco Prime Status Chance to 30% to match AkBronco Prime.

Fixes

  • Removed rock that was blocking a doorway in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
  • Removed Archwing from one of the Kuva Fortress extraction tiles.
  • Fixed crash that could occur if Warframe were left running for days on end.

where is my pump-action shotgun de

its more more than half of a year now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please fix the flight path of thrown melees that are thrown while dual wielding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://BGzp2F0.jpg

PLEASE! I need this fixed FAST! For fashionframe's sake! That skirt of hers staying open like that is just too rage enducing for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea don't mind two hotfixes in one day keep up the good work. Just wish this excessive heat would end where I live it's a pain keeping myself and pc from melting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:
  • Fixed crash that could occur if Warframe were left running for days on end.

I'm sorry, but, what reason could any normal person have to cause this to be found out and known as a thing? The game starts up in ~5 seconds on my 5 year old hardware, what reason could anyone possibly have for leaving the game running for more than... a day? 12 hours? however long people play it. I know the Nexus bot is on 24/7 to keep up to date prices, but that's been working pretty well, I guess I'm just confused...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:v 

Is there any chance of looking at the Javlok again? I dumped tons of forma into it, rolled a rare riven for it, bought a skin for it and now I hate it. 

Not trying to beat a dead horse but there's no way of knowing if this is being heard or understood, it plays completely differently now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brodh said:

:v 

Is there any chance of looking at the Javlok again? I dumped tons of forma into it, rolled a rare riven for it, bought a skin for it and now I hate it. 

Not trying to beat a dead horse but there's no way of knowing if this is being heard or understood, it plays completely differently now.

wrong place bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryuhouji said:

I'm sorry, but, what reason could any normal person have to cause this to be found out and known as a thing? The game starts up in ~5 seconds on my 5 year old hardware, what reason could anyone possibly have for leaving the game running for more than... a day? 12 hours? however long people play it. I know the Nexus bot is on 24/7 to keep up to date prices, but that's been working pretty well, I guess I'm just confused...

The longest stint of Waframe I've played is maybe 24 hours or more don't think I could play a couple days straight to test that :P so yea kinda confusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no fix for JV host only bug, it make thing so hard now and annoying. It ruin my teaching raids to:

- First door is host only, wich mean the host stay outside until the door is open and push the spore in

- Esophage host only (wich is annoying on last part combinned with the next bug and if host don't know how JV work, it's a rip)

- But the most painful of all 3 bug: Only host can do spore pushing in 3rd part to lower engine level

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We still need a fix for the Synoid Simulor. You can't detonate the orbs, so that's borked. We also need a fix for the Panthera not being able to use explosion radius mods, even though it was expressly stated that it would be able to. Additionally, the Telos Boltace STILL aren't fixed (Seriously, please just make the damn things work. I just want Hexis to have weapons that actually function) Oh, and the Mara Detron is still weaker than the Mara Detron, even though both the name and the MR lock would suggest otherwise.

On an unrelated note, why not give the Javlok a real, solid, meaty buff? It is currently the worst Speargun by far, since the Ferrox is a bloody ubercrit Gauss cannon, and the Scourge is a status throwing headshot machine. I suggest you let the rounds in the magazine increase both the damage and the range, or at least just the damage, since the range wasn't the problem, but the lack of damage making the secondary fire worthwhile was the real issue it had. I just want the Javlok to be good for what it was intended for- A spear that had both a good primary fire and was a viable weapon for throwing, since that was the whole idea of the weapon.

Additionally, at least you fixed the Akbronco. That was needed, and it's good you got to that relatively soon.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.