Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.2

[DE]Taylor

Three things I've oddly noticed. 

1. Long periods of grind causes the sentinal healthbar to appear is they're dead but they are still alive.

2. Also after long periods of grind and 3 uses of the revives, animal instinct no longer works. 

3. The tree on the focues are no longer properly attached. Instead the stem is not connected yet the choice to upgrage the abilities are there, yet the stems don't connect to the first ability.

Looks like I'm not the only one reporting graphical glitches.  

The first is a rather old one:  Cestra's holstering.  Seems that it should be called the Derp Gun given that this has been around a long while (back when I was working on the mastery fodder of this weapon).  I've also seen it in hand and firing looking the same way.  Is this one of those sort of glitches that's going to be around in this game forever?  

jjiWvlk.jpg

There's a couple from the Earth Tile set that seems to have been introduced since FPS optimization on the planet.  Down at the bottom of the hidden bulkhead where there are an unspecified amount of lockers and container, it seems that the water effect is missing the transparent and ripple effects of water (which can be seen everywhere else on the mission) making it look like it's algae ridden.  

ZZIFyl8.jpg

Also there seems to be rendering glitch for this room located in the Spy Mission Tile Set where there is a central pipe/waterfall:

nhFEwSi.jpg

It'll complete render (properly) once you enter the room, but going into it, it's blank/nothing there.  

Finally Uranus Submersible Tile Set.  The Hallway located behind this position seems to rarely (under 2% of the time) be generating an invisible wall.  I would've taken a picture of it, except it is invisible.  One cannot traverse farther than where it exists.  

R3EpxzT.jpg

Edited by MBaldelli
proofing corrections & 1 more add now that a picture can be provided.

On 8/4/2017 at 4:03 PM, Raniu said:

There was a secondary shotgun weapons balance pass that intended to buff them because they are niche. But the pass either left them barely changed or crippled.

You're actually just really wrong is the thing, they're way better now, and extremely good...

I'm flabbergasted what you mean by barely changed or crippled. 

On 8/10/2017 at 1:44 AM, Oktavia said:

You're actually just really wrong is the thing, they're way better now, and extremely good...

I'm flabbergasted what you mean by barely changed or crippled. 

huh.

You missed my previous post from the first page. I edited it and said that I was wrong. I suppose I should've edited the nest one as well xD

A negative flight speed riven mod caused a dramatic change to fall off of my Pyrana.

Plus I (still) can't seem to notice that AkBronco is any stronger than it used to.

Based on these two impressions I went nuts and accused DE of doing a bad job. But, thankfully, a forum poster made me aware and it's all cool now.