Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-

Gretzel

Question

12 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Gretzel said:

This is utterly impossible as Saryn Prime. Every jump is too far and flies over the platforms. Bullet jumping on the part before the wall lands over the platform before it and falls off. Every single jump is way too goddamn far. I've tried this trash over and over and over and can't get over the @(*()$ platform before the wall because of the over-jumping. How are you supposed to clear this trash? 

Are you talking about the one where you shoot the red orbs to bring up the platforms?

Bullet jump ( Crouch+Jump in general direction )
and
Aim-glide ( Aiming whilst in the air )
Also ( Jump button to move on the wall )
will allow you to complete this fairly easily with any warframe.

The test was created with the idea of mastering parkour 2.0, so it's to be expected that those two movement will be used often.

As brook said, take your time and get accustomed to the control/platform if needed.
There's absolutely no rush in this test. ( Compared to... Mastery 11 or 13 I believe? the one with the elevator and the maze thingy, you'll understand when you see it )

38 minutes ago, Gretzel said:

This is utterly impossible as Saryn Prime. Every jump is too far and flies over the platforms. Bullet jumping on the part before the wall lands over the platform before it and falls off. Every single jump is way too goddamn far. I've tried this trash over and over and over and can't get over the @(*()$ platform before the wall because of the over-jumping. How are you supposed to clear this trash? 

thats easy, take your time. take off any speed or sliding mods. 

All the way up to MR19 every single test can be completed with every single warframe.

There are no requierements in terms of what frame you should use (as far as i remember) Althrough some specific choices could make your life significantly easier on some tests.

Dont know bout the ones above 19.

But i had no problems completing any of the tests all the way up to 18th with random warframes in first try.

It really depends on how good u are at the game. :)

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ubern00ber88 said:

I remember when this test was challenging during parkour 1.0. Its a joke now...completed with a base slow Rhino if that says anything. 

If you really want to cheese it though then titania with efficiency and duration. Razorwing along and just shoot orbs for time.

I was thinking of a different mr test when I said shoot orbs for time. You could probably just fly to the end leisurely with enogh energy